“Fantastic breakfast! ”

Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Krabi Town
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: European Style Food, Bread, Cakes,Pastries,Sandwich and PANINI all baked on our premises and are preservative free. Established since 1995, we also serve fresh Coffee, Tea and Soft drinks.
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious breakfast and ice cream shake at this wonderful, hidden gem in Krabi! My partner and I both ordered the big breakfast and were not disappointed, and the bread was so so delicious! We couldn't finish our plates because the food was so filling and there was a big portion :) it's extremely reasonably priced- unlike many other places offering a fry up in Thailand. Probably the best breakfast we've eaten here!

1  Thank HRS1714

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Nice staff and a really good breakfest from a dutch backer. You will love his bread, and also the meals you can get there. A realy familiar place where you can eat, and even order some bread for picking up by yourself.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Let me start by saying I hate Krabi with fiery passion. I think it is a rip off factory for foreigners with Thai people that act more like Vietnamese. I've visited Thailand for five years and lived here for three and this is the first time in this country where people have consistently tried to overcharge me and harass me walking down the street. I planned to leave zero reviews because I am not the sort of person this town is catered to and all my reviews would be hostile. Compared to everywhere else in Thailand, the tourist restaurants are overpriced, low quality, bland food with poor service, so I was expecting very little from this place. I ordered the Maharat breakfast, and wow was I surprised when it arrived. It was HUGE - I couldn't even finish it, and it definitely served as breakfast and lunch. Better yet, the portions of each thing were large, and all of it was homemade. The brown bread was delicious, the bacon was crispy, and piled up as opposed to the typical Thai single undercooked slice, and the hashbrowns were crispy and perfect. All this, and for cheaper than any other Western style breakfast in town. I only eat Western breakfast every so often, but I've had it in a bunch of places from North to South and I think this is probably the best I've ever had. Iced coffee was good, fresh, and at Thai prices. Service was quick and then they left me alone to eat, while keeping an eye out. I'm finally leaving tomorrow, but if I wasn't, I'd come here every day. Plus I like the European owner's fun mohawk and picture of he and his wife in traditional garb.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

if you come to krabi town and looking for a simply breakfast or lunch
this is the best place. all products are fresh, fast service, and very reasonable price

Reviewed 7 May 2016

It is no wonder this is on the top list of bakery in Krabi. Maharat is located in a shop house in the center of Krabi town (no air-conditioning) and mainly serves panini, sandwiches, burger and cakes/pies. The owner is a Dutch-Thai couple and also offers Dutch egg breakfast.

We ordered ham cheese panini, pesto panini and chili con carne and absolutely enjoyed it. But the best part was "Yim's homemade hot sauce" that tickles our spice-oriented taste buds!

We would definitely come back here again!