“Amaazing”

Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Krabi Town
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: European Style Food, Bread, Cakes,Pastries,Sandwich and PANINI all baked on our premises and are preservative free. Established since 1995, we also serve fresh Coffee, Tea and Soft drinks.
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful spot, the food is delicious! Never judge a book on the outside cover. It is a hidden spot and a bit off the main road. We had the popeye soup and chicken kebab for lunch which was great and will go back tomorrow to try something different from the menu!

1  Thank Mariska K

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We always enjoy going to Rene's with our friends for a big breakfast when in Krabi. The farmers breakfast is huge, delicious and an outstanding value. Rene's sense of humor is dry and always a special treat. I tried some Thai specialty prepared by his wife this trip and that too was spectacular. Rene makes the best bread I have tasted and it comes in quantity with most breakfast choices. Don't over order because it is not cool to waste this artisanal masterpiece!

1  Thank Don S
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Dutch owner, non pretentious bakery with cute decor.
I had what I think was called the farmers omelette and my hubby had the equivalent of the American breakfast. My omelette was exactly the way I like it. It was full of veggies and crispy potatoes. The omelette too was a little crispy, and I loved it. The bread was fresh and warm. I had a latte and it was equally as delicious. My hubby fairly enjoyed his meal but i don't think as much as i did. He replaced his brown bread for sourdough and wasn't as satisfied. Overall we had a lovely experience, even had a small chat with the owner who recommend a few local spots to check out. :)

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice breakfast and good western coffee! Really worth a visit! Bread was fresh and a nice alternative to the common toasts here around.

2  Thank mmohlin
Reviewed 22 December 2016

A must try while in Krabi Town. Their mocha milkshakes are excellent and the bread coming out of the bakery is top notch. We had a pizza, pesto sando, and chicken kebab pita - all three were delish. Although, the ciabatta on the pesto sandwich stood out over the rest. Looking forward to heading back there tomorrow morning to try breakfast.

1  Thank TreeOfNations