“Best breakfast in Krabi! ”
Review of Koko Nest Coffee

Koko Nest Coffee
Ranked #5 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Krabi Town
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We were originally planning on going to another cafe but as an Elvis lover the chairs drew me in! Perfect place for breakfast! I had pancakes with Nutella and fruit and it was to die for! Such a vast range of meals to chose from on the menu and really friendly staff. The decor is so cute and the place was really clean. Reasonably priced for such great food and atmosphere would definitely recommend! Going to try the waffles next time. My picture of the pancake doesn't look great but I forgot to get a snap when I first came out, I was too busy thinking about eating them!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Well of all the place that really made me say WOW this place was it my God the treats in here are crazy good I had toast and ice cream of all things never heard of it but thought I give it a try and dam if it wasn't amazing staff was great and friendly hope to find more places like this in my travels

Reviewed 21 April 2016

When i traveled through Thai, found a great place with awesome fied-rise. Ask them and enjoy. Recommend cheap cool place.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

We eat here and we ware really impressed by the service and the food. Fruit shakes are delicious. Chicken with sweet and sour sauce just delicious. Heart shaped Rice served for lovers. We had à great dinner and we recommend thé mango and sticky Rice.
Enjoy.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Good choice of local dishes. Clean and quiet. Opposite the big black crab on the waterfront. Reasonable prices.