Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$66
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$50
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$58
  • Breakfast included
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$165
US$123
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$40
Priceline
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$64
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsair congreat locationpatong beachmogbalcony
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights and left wishing we had longer. Sonya and her husband are lovely, going out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need for your stay. The room was very comfortable, clean and well maintained throughout our stay. And the location! It is only about a minutes walk down the road to get to the beach. There are plenty of markets around as well as some great places to eat, Eurothai, one of our favourites, was just across the road. I definitely recommend Sonya's to anyone looking to stay in Patong, it's a home away from home!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brierley S
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I've stayed around 3 months at sonya's residence, lovely people (sonya and her family), very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice, balcony, airco, wifi, bathroom, cleaning service everyday. She even cooked me a nice dinner. The location is very good too, close to everything and yet far enough not to hear Bangla road at night (nightlife centre of patong). And next to sonya is a very good restaurant (Euro thai), with thai (not to spicy) and European food at very good prices. I would definitely recommend a stay at sonya's to everyone visiting patong and doesn't want to stay in the big resorts/hotels

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank B7471ZCfranks
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I've known Sonya for the past 8 years since I was introduced by a very good friend of mine Kalle when his hotel was full. It happened for a reason and can truthfully say Sonya is more like family than host to me. Perfect in every way. Leaves no room for requests or reminders, as I have been cared for; right from the maximum comfort, to taking care of me when I was ill and always there for friendly/motherly :) advice. Always there with a smile to wish me well and greet me when I return.

A great quiet location. yet 2 mins walk to beach and 10 mins to entertainment locations. Even if were not situated in the most convenient location I would still stay here because of the satisfaction, comfort and completeness I feel here. It is a short walk to everything one would need.

I always look forward to going back here. It's my home away from home...

THANK YOU Sonya and a big 'thankyou' to your dear husband and sons.
Love, regards and God bless you always.

Room Tip: Just leave it to Sonya :)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gerard A
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We loved living here! Sonya and her husband Are so Nice, and gave us a lot of information about what we needed to know. It's one minute from the beach, and right by a lovely cafe. Thank you for a Great time in Patong!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Linnea C
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed with Sonya for a couple of weeks in December 2015. I cannot tell you what a wonderful experience it was. I was traveling alone, away from my family and friends in California. Sonya made me feel safe and happy and her residence was the best. It was right near the beach and across from literally the best Thai food restaurant. I plan to go back again to Patong, to Sonya's Residence, this time with my sister. I would highly recommend Sonya Residence to anyone looking for a beautiful friendly place in Patong.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo