“🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻the best discovery ”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Ranked #27 of 634 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$3 - US$45
Description: French bistro with the Steak Cafe de Paris, Prawns Champagne sauce, Foie Gras, Salad, ..... In the most beautiful walking street of Patong with a beautiful terrace ! Come to visit us )))
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I already try french food before but this is really amazing!! The meat so tender ! We try the mix grill , chicken ballotine !! First time i try dessert pannacotta and is like a dream !!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

So nice discover and the food is perfect!
The lobster ravioli with shrimps is to taste absolutely and the chocolate oh wouaw

Reviewed 6 September 2017

this place is pure happiness for the quality of its welcome, the restaurant is simply beautiful and the boss is very friendly and especially very professional.
what about food? a real wonder especially a foie gras like I rarely eat and the rest is succulent, impeccable service, so an address not to be missed if you are passing through patong

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Really amazing!!! Great place in a great street with very friendly staff !
The food look good and taste like nothing else !
The dessert are the best in phuket for sure )) the creme Brule the best I ever eat !!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

For my birthday my boyfriend make me discover this French restaurant!
What a success !! Great service, place look very charming and the food ..... I have no word !!! Just go and try !!!
Thanks to George for his hospitality and make us feeling so exclusive))