Book In Advance
Tours from Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket
from US$104.30
More Info
1,193 results
All reviews mud bath amazing experience beautiful animals rescued elephants gentle giants riding elephants morning tour pickup truck love elephants naughty boy amazing afternoon change of clothes animal lovers once in a lifetime baby elephant chang mai picked up from our hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We arrived independently and were the only ones there - this made the whole experience both personal and privileged to be up close to such magnificent animals. the staff were very good at explaining the issues surrounding rescued animals and having read other reviews here I am at a loss to understand some of the adverse comments that have been made. You can only tell it as you find it and we found it both educational as well as personal. At no time did we see any mistreatment and the elephants we saw seemed to be content with their lot.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Recommended by my daughter having participated in Chiang Mai's Elephant Sanctuary overnight, I took advantage of my little time in Phuket to take part in a memorable half day learning, respecting, feeding, playing and showering the Gentle Giants! Would do it all over again and perhaps in Chiang Mai one day. Be prepared to have fun!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I were looking for an ethical way to interact with these beautiful creatures, and this is it! These elephants have been rescued from the logging and tourism industries and they are now living peaceful and happy lives. There is absolutely NO RIDING here! We were able to feed and bathe with the elephants all morning. The staff are fantastic and they love their elephant family! Please support this magnificent sanctuary and do not ever fool yourself that it’s OK to ride these precious animals. This experience was worth every last penny of the 2,500 baht per person. We were even treated to a delicious Thai meal. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel is included. Please go here if you’re traveling to Phuket, you will be thrilled you did!

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Easy to book and responsive to emails. Had a great day with the elephants and informative, friendly and fun guides. Lunch was great. We feed and bathed the elephants and felt that we spent enough time with them - got private photos, ...even among quite a big group of people. We appreciate that we were offered a nice T-shirt at the end of the day.
However the transfer was not enjoyable, the open air van and very hard seats made it difficult for me (especially for people with back issue)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Elephants are my favourite, such gentle giants! Going here with my husband was like a dream come true. I chose to go here and loved it because they do not ride the elephants, they look after them! Riding them is cruel and unethical. Here, you get to feed them and bathe with them and that is just the most amazing feeling! Worth every penny. Please go and give your money to these people instead of to ride these poor babies who aren't meant to be ridden. They are so well treated here. Definitely want to go back when we go back to Phuket.

Date of experience: May 2017