Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
US$53
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$25
Hotels.comUS$53
PricelineUS$41
TravelocityUS$53
All reviews sea view plunge pool bangla road jacuzzi suite walking distance bars and restaurants the hotel is clean tuk tuk balcony pools thailand action baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Never book this hotel if you consider!! There's reason that the hotel is cheeper. People who work in this hotel (especially the reception) are not professional and they will ruin your vacation. They not listen what you're saying, instead, they just say what they want to say. There's also "NO PLUG (OUTLETS)" next to the bed. I don't usually report bad thing but I HAVE TO DO for this time because I really want people not make any bad decisions. Also the room is sooooooo noisy from the street people. I'm warning you, don't book this hotel (not at all 4 stars hotel).

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this nice hotel for 3 nights. Was welcomed by the member of staff the moment I stepped out of the taxi. My luggage was taken and a very friendly guy took care of it straight into my room. A girl with a pretty smile checked me in very quickly and offered a choice of rooms. I checked both and decided to stay on the ground floor with direct access to the pool. The room was obviously an upgrade to what I have booked and was a nice surprise. The room was very spacious, well laid up and with all the basic necessities. Water, tea and coffee topped up every day for free. Bed on a hard side but very comfortable same as pillows with good neck support. Aircon is a bit loud but I just switched it off for the night as it was acceptable temperature to sleep. Breakfast is on a nice terrace overlooking the beach. Selection of food was enough and an egg station with various types of eggs made to order.
Hotel is in a quiet part of town so you will not be disturned by a party noise.
All in all I have no complaints and wanna say thanks to all the staff for a pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Edward R
Reviewed 27 February 2019

A well located hotel away from the hustle and bustle of Patong but walking distance from most of the happening places like Jungceylon, Hard rock café etc. It’s right across from the beach and view from balcony is really worth it.
Best part of this hotel is there are many small good eating places and massage parlors (especially one just 50 m ahead of hotel towards Paradise beach ) There are free buses passing this hotel every half an hour for Paradise beach and local govt run open buses to Patong just across the hotel and not to mention helpful taxis guys just outside hotel))
The staff was really very friendly and extremely helpful.
The rooms are clean and well maintained and you will find lots and lots of old novels available to read.
I really liked variety of items you get for breakfast.And dont miss their own Restaurant on ground floor
I don’t mind going back again

Date of stay: January 2019
2  Thank Caspru
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

The location is pretty good. The beach is right across the street. There are plenty of street vendors to see. The hotel staff are very helpful, Marwen in particular! He was fantastic. We stayed in the older wing of the hotel and frankly the rooms were very small and we had mould in our shower. We opted to move to a suite with plunge pool and they were more than accommodating. This suit was large and very comfortable. There is less road noise in this suite.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank tracyb924
Reviewed 23 February 2019

Location is great, close enough to walk but far enough away from the madness! Mattress was hard to start off, but we slept well every night. Seems to be two halves to this hotel, the refurbished side and the side our room was on. It was a little tired but we was expecting this so it didn't bother us. Breakfast was great, pools looked nice. Happy hour at the bar was from 5:30, the bar attendant was amazing, his name was Marwin, he was so friendly and helpful and is certainly a credit to the hotel. He was very professional and always was on hand to help. He made our stay much more enjoyable and memorable, huge thanks to him from Julie & Bob. Hotel provided beach towels free of charge. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Try ;and get on the refurbished side.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple