8 people are viewing this hotel
US$25
Hotels.comUS$106
PricelineUS$30
HurbUS$165
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

As a regular (read every hotel booking) user of booking.com we booked the Ashlee Heights hotel expecting a certain standard being a 4 star hotel, as per all other hotels (Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Chiang Mai, Rawai, Phi Phi etc...). This was by far the worst hotel we have stayed in for service, quality of room and staff standards. Laundry was lost with no apology, managers were not interested in speaking to customers, the door to the balcony in our room didn't shut properly (15mm gap) until I managed to fix it. The bed was like sleeping on a concrete floor (and I like a firm bed), with a 'mattress topper' being provided on the second night. On the plus side the TV showed English films on one channel and the scrambled eggs for breakfast were pretty good. If you are looking to book yourselves into a decent 4 star worthy of its rating, do yourself a favour and look elsewhere, if you are happy to get 2 star hotel for 4 star money, the Ashlee is your place.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank wa7148
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I wouldn't stay here again if I was paid to. The cleaner stole money from my purse and when I reported it the front desk staff they said it was my fault. I had to argue with them for half an hour before they agreed that she did actually steal the money.

There's cameras under the floor boards in the rooms, that's how they confirmed she took it so if you're conscious of your privacy stay far away from here!

They made me wait an hour in reception to get it back. While other members of staff came to take a look and laugh about what happened. They all seemed in on the scam so I wouldn't trust staying here one bit.

If you value your belongings and your privacy, choose somewhere else to stay.

1  Thank Rachael C
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Wrongly advertised as a 4 star hotel, it was not upto my expectations when I arrived at the hotel. The lobby and the corridors are not air conditioned, but the superior double room was larger than I expected with a king size bed and extra twin bed for the extra person and also a washing machine to do the laundry.The room service was the worst, they didn't change the towels and toiletries. The room service had just come only to arrange the bed. The swimming pool is only 4 feet deep but it was okay for me. The staff were not very helpful nor friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good, maybe this is only good thing about this hotel. This hotel can only be rated as a 2,3 star with very bad customer service. And I would definitely not go back to this hotel again.

2  Thank Mohamed A
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

First of all, the service that the staff provided was terrible. In addition, to that we book our rooms through booking.com, once we arrived there the told us that some of the rooms are not available and that it is not their fault, so we had to take other rooms. The rooms that they provided smelt so bad.

1  Thank abdullasaleh
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel room was clean and comfortable. The pool upstairs was nice, but remember to bring your own towel. There is also a great view at the pool. The hotel staff let me use their phone to make appointments with tour guides which was helpful. Pretty good location.

Date of stay: July 2016