Seaview Patong Hotel
US$151
US$123
MGallery
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$173
US$144
Amari.com
US$123
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$68
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$58
Agoda.com
B-Lay Tong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$89
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$85
US$58
US$228
US$119
Marriott Hotels
1,783 results
All reviewsquiet endacross the roadsister hotelfront office managerbangla roadevery morningbreakfast was excellentbars and restaurantsthe hustle and bustlehotel is situatedbeach towelsamazing hotelspecial thankscleaned every dayour honeymoonvisit phukethappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2012

This is my second time to stay here. The location is in the south of Patong beach. Food is better than the first time I've had to stay here (few years ago). I always enjoy eating breakfast and dinner. Staff in the restaurant is very nice and friendly. I already shared your hotel to my friends and I will come back again in my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank Tobias H
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We're retired couple. We have chosen to stay here because this hotel is quite enough and not too far from the center of Patong Beach. Staffs are very friendly even though at Front desk or in the Restaurant. They always treat us like King & Queen and always services us as much as they can do. We will come back again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank WHMorris
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Amazing buffet breakfast - I liked the coconut ice cream. Situated away from the sleaze at the end of the beach. The pool was great - just as well as the beach was horrible - I was swimming with plastic bags! The room was spacious and clean, we were given twin beds which the staff kindly made up as a double. There was a fridge and kettle. We had a balcony overlooking the sea, which was quiet even though it was by the road. The resort itself has been spoilt by tourism and sex trade so whilst worth visiting we were glad it was not for too long (we were there 4 nights). We visited beaches further south which were much nicer by hiring a taxi for the day. I would not have liked to have stayed in a hotel by these beaches though as they are the all inclusive resort type - in Patong at least we had a choice of bars and restaurants.

Room Tip: There are some rooms with patio doors with steps directly into the pool - I would have loved one of those!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank LazyHampshire
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for 7 days while on holiday in Phuket. I arrived at around 11.00pm and found the staff to be friendly, courteous and very obligiing to assist in every way possible. After a 9 hour flight, and although the dining room was closed, the staff went out of their way to make me a light supper. The room, on the 3rd floor with views across the beach, was very clean and tidy. This hotel is located approximately 1 kilometre away from the main townsite which makes it extremely quiet. The walk to the townsite is pleasant, except for the continual harrassment by the street vendores and taxi drivers, although this is no reflection on the hotel. The daily breakfast, included in the tariff, had an outstanding assortment of food which would suit any taste. The assistant manager, Wanida, always greeted us with a broad smile and nothing was too much trouble to make our stay enjoyable. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for those who wish to visit Patong and enjoy relaxing and quiet accomodation.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool and with views across the beach and bay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank Lins52
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Meget bra hotell. God beliggenhet i utkanten av Patong.Fine rom, rengjøring hver dag, hyggelig og behjelpelig personale. Frister til gjentagelse.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo