The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
US$84
  • Free Breakfast
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$70
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Free Breakfast
US$122
US$104
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$42
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$164
US$119
Andaman Beach Suites Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$40
Agoda.com
US$150
US$105
Priceline
2,232 results
All reviewsjacuzzi suitevista restaurantsizzle restaurantclub vista roomparadise beachvirtual golfgames roomriverside poolshuttle busrooftop baradult poolshuttle serviceevery hourmain poolour honeymoonpool villabeautiful resort
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

A beautiful hotel in a lovely location close enough to the hustle and bustle of town with a free shuttle to bring you there but far enough away to have a tranquil & peaceful setting. The staff are wonderful especially Lookchin, Helen ,Natcha to make our stay all the better.
Ps. The photos online are lovely but it is actually better in person, not like most properties.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GM_Avista_Hideaway, General Manager at Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear 509pairb,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience with us.

It was our absolute pleasure to have you with us during your recent stay and do trust your travels have you well.
I was also very pleased to learn that the efforts of all our team members played such a positive role during your stay and be assured that I shall pass along your feedback to them.

509pairb, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

this hotel is amazing, so clean, beautiful and well maintained. the staff are very friendly and polite. i loved my stay in December 2017 it was really hot as humidity was high but worth every penny. the rooms and views are breath taking. hidden away from the hustle bustle of patong but they have a shuttle service that goes into the shopping centre/market every day which was very useful as we used it everyday. however the hotel is a 15min walk away from patong beach. loved their breakfast selection.

Room Tip: book Jacuzzi or private pool rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GM_Avista_Hideaway, General Manager at Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear salina18,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your very positive experience.

We were absolutely delighted to have read that your experience with us left such a positive impression and do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Avista Hideaway.

salina18, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Alberto J Lugo-Vina

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights in August and had a wonderful time. Even before I arrived, Rhylle from the guest relations office had helped me with some problems I had with the Accor plus program by recognising my status. Many thanks to her for allowing my trip to start off right. As an Accor platinum member my room was upgraded which was appreciated.

Welcome drinks were served in the beautiful lobby overlooking gorgeous views. The rooms as well as bathrooms were well equipped and very spacious. With 3 pools to choose from there was always enough space and it never felt crowded while taking a dip. Having a well equipped gym and games room facilities meant that there wasn't much of a need to leave the resort.

We also had dinner at the restaurant twice and found the food and service to be of a high standard. Special thanks to BB, who served our table and went out of her way to help us plan a trip to a less known island. We truly appreciated her help very much, and I can't wait to come back to Avista in the future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear tktk89,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

tktk89, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We loved our time at Avista Hideaway!! We spent one whole week there and loved everything about it! The staff were so polite and friendly. There was a variety of different foods on the menu and the food was delicious! Room service was amazing! We received massages and body scrubs at the Spa and was so relaxed afterwards. I love that it offers 3 pools, 1 of them being an adult only pool. Perfect place to relax!! The rooms we spacious and very classy! Would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
GM_Avista_Hideaway, General Manager at Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Aleisha B,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

Aleisha B, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Guest service from font office I need to thank full both off you Sumant and Lookchin was helpful , friendly and keep smile all the time.the room were best view and the pool is an amazing.Excellent Service as always.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear 2985184823,

2985184823, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Alberto J Lugo-Vina