“amazing italian pizza ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

amazing italian pizza in the amazing batagon street, and amazing stuff and the service was amazing and a great pizza with a freat cheese

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food. All made on the premises. Such a large menu to choose from. The owners are so friendly and helpful. Love the finishing touches with the limoncello. Have visited a few times in my travels to Patong. Highly recommend it. Been going for 3 years. The homemade gnocchi and spinach and ricotta ravioli are the best I've had in ages.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I have been a customer for over 9 years of the owner Alex when he was located across the road. The reason I followed Alex to Salute was because of the relaxed feeling you get when you first enter. The Food & Service is Fantastic and whenever I recommend friends to visit the restaurant they are never disappointed. I can not wait for my next visit. Anthony - Brisbane - Australia

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Looking for a change to Thai food my travelling companion suggested we try this place where he had previously been, What a great little place with great hosts (Alex and wife) and friendly helpful staff. Great place, great food if looking for a change to Thai or hankering for a pizza. Near all of the action in Bangle road but removed by 50 meters so quite enough to relax and enjoy! After a great first visit we returned a number of times.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Anyone that knows me will attest that I cannot walk past a decent pizza without indulging. I will not claim that Salute Italian restaurant produces delicate or intricate pizzas. Their pizzas are more punchy and substantial. If you want to eat a real pizza that will put hair in your legs, (not that my friend Margaret needs any assistance with this)- salute is the destination for you.
The waitress was lovely and was patient with Margaret's insignificant gripes.

1  Thank reginaphalanges