Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$140
US$115
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$76
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$74
Official Site
US$120
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$266
US$217
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$52
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Impiana Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$100
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$85
  • Breakfast included
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$42
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

All reviewspatong beachacross the roadbangla roadexcellent locationfourth floorbit datedfried ricesmall hotelrestaurants and barswalking distancepad thaibathtubmassageconveniencenightlife
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We came across this restaurant and i looked very nice.
We immediataly were met by a friendly staff and led to our table.
And ordered a selection of traditional thai cuisine and whitewine.

Im sorry to say but the food was boring and tasteless.
It also was very greasy with a lot of oil in the cooking, which is a shame because the ingridiences were fresh.

The wine was good and had been stored properly.
Pricing was average.

I Will not reccomend this one

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The royal palm hotel is a very good hotel and located in front of Patong beach. The staffs are very cooperative and very good in nature. Breakfast provided by the hotel is also very good. It is the total value for the money.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights and had an amazing stay... The staff are friendly and helpful. I arrived early and even though the checked in was at 2pm, the gentleman in the reception gave the room at 9am and I was able to shower and had breakfast before my tour. The only con of this hotel is that they don't have elevators and I was at the 4th floor... Hotel is right infront of the beach and it's easy to get around and it's a few minutes walking distance to everything esp BangLa Road!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Don’t bother. Four of us wanted to splash out and have lobster. I ordered the 500 gram one which had a really good size tail. I ordered it done “Thermidore”. When I received it, I struggled to actually find the chunks of meat (which had been removed from the tail, cut up and mixed with mushrooms and sauce). There is absolutely NO WAY the entire tail meat was there. For one thing, it should’ve appeared heaped into the shell once mixed (not that it should’ve been taken out and mixed in the first place, in my opinion). Also the staff were constantly prattling on about the prices, which got all of us so confused that in the end we just agreed with them.
The milk was off in the Kahlua and milk and another friend’s cocktail (“blue” something) was so awful she couldn’t drink it (and this girl loves a drink!).
At no point did anyone approach our table to see how things were.
1450 baht (for mine alone) VERY DISAPPOINTED

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We all had lobster and the 4 of us have rated it a 2 our of 10 it was horrible. Overpriced and just really disappointing none of us will come back again this photo is of my very dry and overlooked lobster

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends