US$335
US$133
Hotels.com
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$43
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$132
US$105
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$87
Agoda.com
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$205
US$166
Andaman Beach Suites Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
US$515
US$456
3,063 results
All reviewssunset wingbowling alleycarpe diem teamsunset restaurantsky poolacross the roadbelgian beer cafeten pin bowlinggrace barkids clubpatong beachnew wingbuffet breakfastdeluxe pool view roomhalal restauranttuk tukmain pool
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

A dream holiday with my wife at the perfect resort! Service was A1. Facilities fantastic will definitely be coming back and would strongly recommend to anyone. Location is perfect and staff friendly. Didn't have to leave hotel for anything. All yours booked through the hotel. Driver organised through them. Nothing was a hassle

• Stayed: November 2015
GracelandGrace, Guest Relations Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Thank you for writing such a positive review and I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable. This type of review is the best advertisement our resort could wish for. I am overjoyed to know that you will come back to stay with us again, it is always a delight for all of us when we see familiar faces return again and again. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Sarayut Hanchanlert
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Stayed in the room with the pool at the balcony.
Such an amazing experience and a great hotel to stay at, the staff are so friendly.
if i could give more than 5 stars i would.
the icecream between 2-4 in the lobby was beautiful.

Room Tip: Rooms in 5 star section are the nicest
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
GracelandGrace, Front Office Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We are all happy to learn that your holiday with us was a success, and many thanks for the compliment that you paid to our staff for being friendly. I do hope that means that we will be seeing you again when you next come to Phuket because it would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back.
Ms. Kannika Phuphao
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Graceland Hotel is a wonderful Hotel with all the requirement for a nice holiday.
big pool, Nice breakfast , different taste and different restaurant
Just near the beach ( few meters) and the near town.

ONLY: one negative points is the wireless. to be improved for covering all the hotel.

Room Tip: Pool view or sea view rooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
GracelandGrace, concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you for reviewing our resort and thank you for your five star endorsement based on your stay here, and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your time here with us that much. I apologise for the problems you experienced with our wifi service, our service provider is constantly improving the quality of our wifi coverage. I do hope that you will come back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at phuket graceland from 3/5/2016-12/5/2016 with our two girls (12y-8y) and this place was wicked!! Always felt very safe and welcome. Plus we were NEVER bored. Awsome pools! The bowling was a very cool way to spend the night with our kids. The breakfast buffet was AMAZING!! Even for our 8y, who can be very fussy.lol. something for everyone. The people were always very nice and say hi in passing. A BIG thank you to the cleaning lady who found a missing jandal that we had searched for days! :-)
Location is PERFECT. Easy stroll to all the shops and bars. Directly across the road from patong beach. With security at all entrances that remember who you are and greet you every time. So really we could not fault this resort at all!! We had the most amazing holiday with you guys and will definately be coming back. Thank you all very much for making our family holiday dreams come true.
P.S. We did NOT get any hidden charges on check out like others have claimed.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael L
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Dear Michael and family
Thanks a million for choosing to stay with us at our resort, thank you for your wonderfully positive, insightful and down to earth review, and lastly thank you for being such lovely guests while you were here. I think that our hotel is a wonderful place for a family holiday for all the reasons that you have listed in your review, particularly because we pay such a great deal of attention to our guests security, indeed we do everything we can to make our premises a safe place for children. Please, please come back to stay with us again, because I strongly believe that your family and Gracelands are the perfect fit. Thank you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

It was the second time that we visit this hotel. Room was in a nice location but not clean and very old.Breakfast was not so good as it was 2012. Reseptionist not well trained and very rood. check in was to slow.Tha last day I had a problem with my transfer which they confirm in the morning and they told me that everything was OK and that I have to wait half an hour before my transfer time at the Reseption which we did but no bady came .When I went to the receptiont and I told them that I need help because when I call the transfer agent nobody speak English thay told me that is my promlem and that agant does not belong to the hotel .At the and I ask them to help me to find a taxi because I was very late and in danger to loose my fligh they speak in their language and they told me again that they will make it after they finished with the arrivals that they have. At the end me and my husband went out of the hotel to that main road and we find a taxi.I was very disappointed .I am a traveler that goes every two years in Phuket but I will not make the same mistake again to go in this hotel not because is not nice but because of its personal.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mika A
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

I am sorry to learn that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations, and I will pass on your comments to the rest of the management team for their consideration.
Sincerely