Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
US$67
Trip.com
US$22
Hotels.comUS$67
PricelineUS$67
travelup.comUS$88
2,692 results
All reviews bubbles restaurant pool access room chou chou pool bar stayed here for nights bangla road main pool welcome drink kids club buffet breakfast happy hour sebastien sita phuket gm khun massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here with 7 friends.
The service was good.
Rooms were clean.
It's a quiet hotel - you are guaranteed a good nights sleep.
Excellent location - about a 5minute walk to Bangla road.

..most importantly, YES THE BATHROOM WAS VERY CLEAN!

Note:
Room service was quite average... (it's better to just go across the road and eat).
More of a couples retreat then a place to stay with friends if you like to party.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Ndiscovers
Sebastien T, General Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Natasha,

Many thanks for this wonderful review of our property.
I am delighted to see you had a fantastic stay and will take this opportunity to improve our offer at the room service.

We usually receive excellent comments about it and wonder what might have went wrong with your orders... Will find out soon and get back the drawing boards :)
I am glad it did not affect your experience much though... many thanks again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a great stay at Grand Mercure Patong Phuket from 26 June to 29th June 2014. This hotel is super new. The concept of the hotel was really beautiful and modern. If you are celebrating your special one’s birthday, then this would be a great place. You can arrange a complimentary cake to be sent to your room. There were some staff having difficulty in understanding English but they manage to accommodate. If you are looking for quiet and peaceful sleep, then this is the place. As the hotel is not fully completed, you don’t see much human traffic in the hotel. ( maybe it’s low season). My deal did include free breakfast. However, you can pay for the breakfast which was rather steep.( 400 baht++). If you just walk out of the hotel, you can find good breakfast ranging from ( 100-200 baht) which is totally worth it. The hotel also provide shuttle to the beach and jungceylon shopping mall. You may walk down to Bangala Street or to the beach within 10 minutes.
As this is world cup season, they screen all the matches at the bar in the hotel. It’s really a nice place to chill out with a drink instead of the noisy bars.
There is a taxi point just outside the hotel. Please do not arrange any tour or trip with them. They are too way expensive. They charged me 1200 baht from the hotel to the airport.( day light robbery). If you book through phuketshuttle.com, it’s jus 750 baht. Those taxi near patong beach are much more cheaper. You can negotiate with them.
The restaurant just outside the hotel is fantastic. Value for money. This hotel is in a very good location. Overall both me and my husband enjoyed the trip and the hospitality by Grand Mercure Patong Phuket. Hope to come back soon.
Minus point
- Air con can be colder. We did not manage to adjust the aircon temperature. The minimum temperature was 23 degree
- Breakfast too costly

Room tip: Ground floor is more accessible
2  Thank Shaminee

Dear Shaminee,

Thank you very much for posting such a superb review.
I am delighted to note you had a most pleasant stay and were able to organize a little treat for your special one's birthday too.

As we are only operating 2/3 of the inventory for the time being, it is indeed very quiet and peacefull and hopefully we will be able to keep it that way even once the hotel will be fully completed and running.

I am sorry about the taxi experience, the governement is now working on improvement for Patong area in order to standardnize the taxi services around the area. It might take a bit of time still, and we would always recommend guests to use our services instead. We will be happy to assist you next time you will be visiting us :)

Thank you once again and see you back in Grand Mercure very soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a great time staying at this hotel. It is still new and modern and has Wifi throughout rooms, pool and lobby which makes searching for tourist areas convenient. The rooms were really spacious even for 3 adults. The kids really enjoyed playing in the pool and kids club room. All the staff were really attentive and helpful especially post stay when we found out our daughter had left her bunny rabbit in the room. The staff responded to my email / call very promptly and was able to provide a solution in sending it across to Singapore. Highly recommend this hotel to others and would definitely come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ADJ2323
Sebastien T, General Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear ADJ2323,

Many thanks for such a superb review of our property.
I am personally delighted to note your satisfaction and will thank our Housekeeping and front office teams who took care of the Mr. Jumbo.

Thank you once again for choosing Grand Mercure and see you again in Phuket very soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband & I stayed at Grand Mercure for 8 nights. The first 4 nights we enjoyed a Superior Room on level 5 with beautiful views of the pool & the remaining 4 nights we upgraded to a Pool Access Room. This was the better room & I would definitely recommend. I've stayed at over 6 hotels in the Patong area & by far the beds at a Grand Mercure are the best, never a restless night. The decor in the rooms are so lovely, everything is so new & fresh. Breakfast was great with enough variety of foods & delicious pastries. I would suggest that adding pancakes to the menu would be nice. The hotel is in a great location with a complimentary shuttle bus that takes you to Junceylon & the beach approx. 4 times a day. ThAnKyOu to Sebastian for the complimentary dinner,, that was very thoughtful of you & we did enjoy our meal. The staff by far complete the hotel. All staff are so friendly & welcoming, going out of there way to say Hello & offer you any help you may need. A special ThAnKyOu to Sumuntha, Wen & the lovely man who assisted & gave me great advice about Old Phuket Town ( so sorry I didn't get your name ) you are all an asset to the hotel & you made our stay that little more special. Sumuntha the flowers on our bed was a beautiful gesture & my husband loved the fruit platter. I will be recommending this hotel to all friends that plan a holiday to Phuket !

Room tip: Pool Access Room 111
3  Thank RoseM1974

Dear Rozana M,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review!
It was indeed a pleasure to have you spending a few days with us and we are all very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon...
I will pass on your kind regards to Sumontha and Wen as well :)

See you again very soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights The hotel was nice, clean and the room was very comfortable
Swimming pool was also nice...The staff was also very friendly..especially staff at the restaurant was very helpful (not sure for her name K.Chalitda?) Great selection of breakfast.
Location of the hotel was very good which is 5 minutes from Jungcylon and also just only 10 minutes walking to the beach.I will certainly recommend this hotel to my friends and i will go back to this hotel again.

1  Thank Sramgomut
Sebastien T, General Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Sramgomut,

Many thanks for this very kind review of our property.
It is always a pleasure to note our guest satifaction and i will surely take this opportunity to thank K.Chalida for her professionalism and very friendly service.

Please do let u know if you plan a new trip to the island shortly, we will be happy to assist you with any special arrangement you may need.