The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$79
  • Breakfast included
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$47
Agoda.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$119
US$93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$109
US$83
Priceline
1,080 results
All reviewsbangla roadgarden poolfree wifimain buildingbangla rdroom safedeluxe roomthe breakfast areaexcellent locationnight lifejungceylon shopping centrepool staffegg stationground floorshort walk to the beachbuffet breakfasttravel agent
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Excellent location, within a few minutes of walking you will reach : 1) Bangla road/walking street, 2) Jungceylon mall, 3) Night Market 4) Beach & 5) Simon Show.
Good breakfast, multiple swimming pools, and a side entrance which leads you right into the middle of walking street.
Not so good : 1) Communication with the staff, as no one understands or speaks decent English. 2) No WiFi provided in the room allocated to us (Room no 131).
3) You have to pay for using the room safe.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The first question I always ask someone when talking about accommodation is would you stay there again and my answer is most definitely, the position is almost perfect about 200mtrs to beech, 100mtrs to Bangla rd through the back gate, the rooms a very clean great showers,both pools and surrounds were very clean gardens were tip top shape.The breakfast was good and catered for most tastes , the upstairs restaurant however was disappointing and I would not recommend it, poolside cocktails were great and I had my share wifi was not available unless you were in the lobby or paid extra but overall its very good and as I said previously if I was going back to Phuket I would stay here again.....

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Dazza888
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We have actually stayed here several times just purely for the convenient location but we won't do it again. Each time you book in they try and put you into poor rooms and then try and get more money out of you to upgrade. Despite even confirming our rooms prior to arriving the tried again to charge us an additional $240 to upgrade to the rooms we booked. Luckily our travel agent sorted it out but we still had to spend first 2 nights in a unsatisfactory room. The we had a confirmed offer of a 2 hour free massage which they refused to honour. We saw several other people in the foyer having arguments about the rooms and the staff trying to get more money out of them. They give absolutely no customer service and could not care if you are happy or not. We have preserved because we like the location but will not put up with it again. There are plenty of other options

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Traceyava1
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

If you want a hotel that is near the nightlife but still family oriented this is a good pick. Unfortunately, Phuket did not impress me whatsoever so I wouldn't even recommend Phuket, but if you already have everything set then you'll like the hotel, especially for the price. There are two pools, rooftop steakhouse, lobby bar and poolside bar (mojitos were on the sweet side but still tasty). The rooms were clean and spacious and the balcony/smoking room was really cute. A very short distance walk to Patong Beach. Staff was very nice, but beware they look over your shoulder when you are paying the bill.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

3 exits from the resort. A few minutes walk to the beach, a short walk to Bangla Road and shopping centres and markets.
The resort staff were lovely and friendly. There was always someone available to speak with in English.
We stayed in room 463, not advisable if you have a choice. The reasons being - it is at the top of the stairs, some guest can be quite noisy coming and going and the fact the corridor is largely concrete, made it very noisy. If there are only respectful guests staying, then I would recommend it. The only other negative I have about the room is the bed mattress which was very firm - not to my liking.
The breakfast caters for everyone and there is plenty of variety and food is constantly topped up.
The resort itself was quiet despite being so close to the action. 2 pools were kept very clean, as were the grounds.
The girl who booked our tour at the resort was great, very friendly and helpful, unfortunately her name escapes me. She even gave us a sample of rambutan and mangosteen fruits which she grew.

Room Tip: If I went again I would request a room in the main building, we were in wing 4 (I believe).
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple