The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$71
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$67
Hotels.com
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$127
US$93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$84
US$126
US$102
Impiana Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$2,015
US$105
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$83
  • Breakfast included
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$45
1,080 results
All reviewsbangla roadgarden poolfree wifimain buildingbangla rdroom safedeluxe roomthe breakfast areaexcellent locationnight lifejungceylon shopping centrepool staffegg stationground floorshort walk to the beachbuffet breakfasttravel agent
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I have visited patong on 14 and 15 Aug 2017. While finalising the bookings, rooms of patong resort were booked mistakenly for other dates ,however the hotel staff is cooperative and they have reschedule the same as per my trip dates even the original booking was non-refundable. MMT also helps me in rescheduling the same no rooms were available for 14 and 15 for the category I booked initially. They have not only considered my booking but they have also upgraded the room which is more awesome as it has pool view as well as bath tub and that too free of cost.

Service is also fine and reception staff is also cooperative. They also provides tour service which is also fine and convenient.

Wi fi in rooms is chargeable due to safety reasons which is strange however, one can use it free in dining.

They have around 325 rooms and surprisingly all are booked even in the monsoon season.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anshul A
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Very nice rooms and bathrooms, 2 minutes walking distance to Patong beach, 10 minutes walking distance to Jungceylon Mall, all the best eateries and happening places in Phuket. You will find some really nice Massage Parlors on the walk towards the beach, which are very serene and not those shady parlors. Quite safe too. All rooms have nice balconies, and there is a beautiful roof top bar where you need reservations. We thoroughly enjoyed 5 days stay there. The food was average for a pure vegetarian like me, but that gave me a chance to explore the other places on Patong Beach. If again in Phuket, I will definitely stay at this place.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Excellent location, within a few minutes of walking you will reach : 1) Bangla road/walking street, 2) Jungceylon mall, 3) Night Market 4) Beach & 5) Simon Show.
Good breakfast, multiple swimming pools, and a side entrance which leads you right into the middle of walking street.
Not so good : 1) Communication with the staff, as no one understands or speaks decent English. 2) No WiFi provided in the room allocated to us (Room no 131).
3) You have to pay for using the room safe.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The first question I always ask someone when talking about accommodation is would you stay there again and my answer is most definitely, the position is almost perfect about 200mtrs to beech, 100mtrs to Bangla rd through the back gate, the rooms a very clean great showers,both pools and surrounds were very clean gardens were tip top shape.The breakfast was good and catered for most tastes , the upstairs restaurant however was disappointing and I would not recommend it, poolside cocktails were great and I had my share wifi was not available unless you were in the lobby or paid extra but overall its very good and as I said previously if I was going back to Phuket I would stay here again.....

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Dazza888
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We have actually stayed here several times just purely for the convenient location but we won't do it again. Each time you book in they try and put you into poor rooms and then try and get more money out of you to upgrade. Despite even confirming our rooms prior to arriving the tried again to charge us an additional $240 to upgrade to the rooms we booked. Luckily our travel agent sorted it out but we still had to spend first 2 nights in a unsatisfactory room. The we had a confirmed offer of a 2 hour free massage which they refused to honour. We saw several other people in the foyer having arguments about the rooms and the staff trying to get more money out of them. They give absolutely no customer service and could not care if you are happy or not. We have preserved because we like the location but will not put up with it again. There are plenty of other options

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple