Open today: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Very good massage

I’m so pleased we booked this massage. Very relaxing. We booked 1h Thai massage and they gave us... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2020
taraneb2017
Stockholm, Sweden
via mobile
Nice Standard

I have been here in 2017 they were good and had chance to visit again this year again. They have... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2020
snblkn
Patong, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from US$24.58
from US$73.73
from US$30.72
from US$31.67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

So my friends (a Canadian couple) and I went there for a Thai massage and a pedicure and it was great. If you are in patong I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank KiraC117
Reviewed 16 June 2016

My husband and I were having a late breakfast at Coffee Club when we decided to google the best massage places in Patong. Mulberry Massage came up on the search and since it was near by ( well according to the map) we decided to brave the rain and go and find it. As you exit Jung Ceylon out the back you turn right and walk for about 2 kms until you see a side road with Ashlee Heights on the corner. It is directly across from Ashlee Heights.

I explained to the lady that all of the other foot massage places hurt my legs and are too hard. She was fantastic.we've been in Thailand for a month and this is almost the end of our holiday. It's always the way though.

Do venture out and find this place. Awesome ladies, best massages ever.. My husband had the aromatherapy massage and thought it was pretty darn good too.

Date of experience: June 2016
3  Thank libertyandbeyond
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

We had massages here for our entire stay in Patong as we stayed across the road at Ashlee Heights. I really cannot recommend these ladies enough especially if you are put off with those on Patong Beach. The women here are professional and kind and always happy to see you.

I had a stone massage (very hot though be careful if you are sensitive to heat!), foot scrub and massage and my favourite a Thai massage they really know how to read your body and could tell I was having problems with my right shoulder. Now feels perfect with no pain at all!

My partner enjoyed foot massages, oil massage and head and shoulders massage, all excellent quality.

Best foot massages in Patong! Worth the walk for something special and quiet.

Date of experience: May 2016
3  Thank janebG2887QS
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Clean place, a little bit away from all the crowds and the noise. Happy to have stumbled upon this place. If you are nearby, go here

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Matthi_bam_bam
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Recently came back from Thailand. I love massages and go multiple times a day while i'm there to take advantage of the great prices. I've been to several locations, and most massage locations in Thailand give relaxing massages, but not always therapeutic. Mulberry Massage gives great therapeutic massages and knows exactly how to work out the knots. Ask for Awt (I'm sure I'm spelling her name wrong), she is the best. Prices are also great.

Date of experience: March 2016