See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We booked this hotel for 5days to stay over the New Year omg I so wished we hadn't what a let down it was,very poor condition, not cleaned anywhere, stains on bath, mirrors, towels both sunbed ones and bathroom ones ,we actually went out and bought cleaning materials to use on the bathroom, we needed an extra bed for our daughter they brought down a battered old bed base with cracks and stains on it full of dust and muck and then the mattress came in I was gobsmacked it had pee stains, sick stains, mold you name it, it was on it, i immediatley said my daughter is not sleeping on that, so they came with a new mattress I was gobsmacked they actually thought we would be happy with the first one, the hotel is filthy cleanest place being the pool that was the only thing we saw getting cleaned to be honest ,they meet you when they come in and that's the last you see of them till you go,its advertised with a pool bar its not open ever all the tables are rotting even the sunbed are rotten I lied on one and it collapsed, it needs the manager sacking the cleaning staff sacking all new emolyess and it could be an amazing hotel, what a very poor let down for us it was, we went out everyday and basically just used it as a base don't go here there was just us and another couple there what does that say....................

Room Tip: Just don't book !
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2013

we booked at the resort for our honeymoon, based on the website for the hotel. I will never refer anyone to this place. The website is false and portrays the resort as a perfect honeymoon destination! It was a nightmare. We had no water from the onset, we booked the luxury apartment. The bathroom cistern spewed out a brouwn gunge. To get to the resort, personally I was amazed the vehicle didnt roll down the steep incline. They do not offer a free shuttle to and from the town or beach. The breakfast gave a whole new meaning to "continental". We were terribly disappointed. The receptionist would not let any of the guests leave by putting on the best ever crying scene.

Room Tip: dont select this resort even in your dreams
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JHB_traveller63
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 days and were a little disappointed at first as the photos on the net are 10years old and the motel is a little bit run down, BUT after the first night stay we were accommodated in every way possible by the staff. Si and Doh were amazing and did everything possible to make our trip a memoriable one. It is set high in a little rainforest setting and is very quiet. Great for families. Only about 15mins from Patong. Great service and will definatly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Melhummel
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I was a bit weary after reading some of the reviews on here as we were coming here to spend 7 nights after being at a larger well known resort. But I can now say that this resort has been the highlight of my trip.
The staff make this resort. They are so friendly and would do anything for you. Si is so accommodating she made us feel at home and at ease.
The pictures on the website are a bit outdated but this resort is beautiful. Set up in the hills of Kamala,the landscaping and foundations of this resort is unlike anything I have seen before. There are only 12 rooms here so it is very quiet which is good after coming from a resort with 300 rooms.
The pool bar is no longer open but they make great cocktails ( lots of headaches due to these cocktails were had the next mornings:) ) at the reception.
We had dinner here on 2 nights and I highly recommend to try it. Very yummy.
There is a free shuttle bus to take you in and out of Kamala beach.
I highly recommend this resort and can't wait to return.
Thank you to the staff of Phuket nirvana resort.. This has been the highlight of my trip

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Hopedekel
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We arrived at Phuket and was met by there driver, who was so friendly and happy.
All the staff were helpful and would do any thing for you. The resort it self needs a lot of work, the pictures on the Internet are old photos. They do not use the pool bar any more or the sauna . The rooms need some fixing , broken air conditioner, shower, tiles. It does not have a restaurant as shown in the pictures, but you can ask the staff and they will cook for you. Breakfast was great and the food fresh. We enjoyed our stay because of the staff, beautiful gardens and very peaceful..
It would not take much together the resort back to its former glory. It should only be rated as 3 stars. You cannot not get cocktails as said on the Internet because the bar is empty, but you can buy your own alcohol and make your own. Lots is steps to walk to your room and the pool. Would come again because of staff.

Room Tip: Check room to make sure air conditioner works and the bathroom shower works
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family