Rawai Palm Beach Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$45
THE NAI HARN(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$129
US$63
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel(Rawai)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$39
Sunsuri Phuket(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$85
Priceline
Navatara Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$41
Priceline
The Windmill Phuket Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$43
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$113
US$91
US$36
US$26
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

1,484 results
All reviewsoutdoor showersavoury restaurantprime pool villainfinity poolcoral islanddeluxe villasea view villabuggy serviceour honeymoonlow tidegolf buggymain restaurantindividual villasthe hotel managerkids clubbeach frontbusy road
Reviewed 17 December 2012

We spent 10 days at the Vijitt, I really can't commend everyone at the resort enough, from the time we arrived at the Airport, to the time we were dropped off, everythIng was flawless. The staff are genuinely friendly and happy, they take a real interest in what you are doing, and offer help if it is needed. From small things, like changing a light bulb at 8pm, to the waiters passing on tips on where the nice quiet little beaches are, this resort is a cut above the rest.

Perfectly situated if you want a quiet romantic holiday, yet not so far that you can't get to the night life of the island. We rented scooters from the resort, 200 baht per day and it was well worth it to get around. (If you do that wear the helmet, I got a fine for not wearing mine, even though the entire populace were going past bear headed)

I really can't say enough about how much we loved our holiday and it was partly because it started on such a good foot with the hotel. Do not hesitate to stay here, you won't be disappointed, if you are worried about some comments, and the lack of English, remember, we are the ones in a foreign land.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

Me and my Partner stayed at the Vijitt for 11 nights and we cannot fault it at all. We had the most amazing time and did not want to leave. The staff really made the stay for us with the buggy service ( especially Tom ) and the general kindness of every body. The food at the Savory and at the Baan restaurants were very good and once again everyone was just so lovely kind and friendly.

The free trip to Coral Island is a must - the only thing I would say is be very careful of the sun as there is not much shade. Me and my Partner went on the second day and got serve burns. We ended up at the hospital but once again I asked at reception and they gave me some remidies very helpful.

Overall the location is good. Not far from anywhere really and you can rent a car or a moped which we did nearly every day ( they run a free shuttle bus from hotel into Patong ) they are fairly cheap to rent as well.

Our stay here was amazing and we are happy to recommend to everyone we thoroughly enjoyed our first trip to Thailand. So thank you very much to everyone :D

Kind regards

Lauren and Mike

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I went to the Vijitt with a bunch of mates during the month of August 2012. We have discovered the Vijitt through trip advisor after looking through some photos taken by the people who have stayed there previously.

We stayed at a 2 bedroom pool villa and it was the most amazing thing ever. It is not often you get to relax and chill out in your very own pool. Relaxing in your private pool with some beers was the best thing ever when you have been working really hard through out the year. The pool was clean, and so were the rooms and toilets.

Our package came with a complimentary dinner for the first night and also a 1-hour massage. The dinner was a 3 course, and it was really good. That dinner came with a complimentary bottle of wine too. The 1-hour massage wasn't as good as I would expected it to be, since the Thais, like the Balinese has a deep rooted culture for wellness treatments.

The location of the hotel was a little out of nowhere along the stretch of the Rawai beach, east side of the island. This made it a perfect quiet getaway to rest, but it also serves a little inconvenience when it came to going out to get your own food at the near by seafood restaurants. The nearest restaurant is a 5-10min drive away. The local cuisine served at the hotel is not as good as the ones you'll probably get at those roadside seafood restaurants. And it's a whole lot more expensive too.

The beach by the hotel, isn't very much a beach as it was more muddy than it was sandy. But the infinity pool at the hotel made up for that, not forgetting the private pool too.

Because the hotel is covered in wonderful lush greenery, mosquitos are in abundance. So, for those who are not local south east Asian folks, it is advised to pack up some mosquito repellants. Mosquito mats are provided in the rooms to help you sleep better at night.

To sum it all up, I had a wonderful time staying here, and I loved the hospitality and friendliness of the staff here. If I were to head to Phuket again in the future, and I need a quiet getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city life, I would again choose the Vijitt to escape too.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I decided to take my mum to Phuket as a special treat. Having been there several times before with my husband and children, I felt it would be safe for two ladies to travel in Phuket by ourselves. When I read the reviews of Vijitt Resort Phuket on Tripadvisor, I knew it would be special. And, was I right!

I had booked a seaview room because a view of the sea was most important to my mum. On arrival at the resort, however, I was told that we were being upgraded to a Pool Villa. Tanya, the front desk staff who checked us in, accompanied us to the villa. The villa itself was stunning and as private and quiet as I had hoped it would be. The only thing was that the bathroom had a glass wall separating it from the bedroom. Noting our uneasiness with this, Tanya immediately set about getting housekeeping to put up covers. Not only were the housekeeping staff quick and efficient, they were so cheerful and happy doing this at about 8 in the evening.
The next morning, after breakfast, while in the living room part of the our villa complex, we heard the sound of flowing water in our private pool. It was a most soothing sound but we realised that it had been timed to come on in the morning. For my mum, for whom the frailties of age make traveling difficult, it was the icing on the cake! I called Tanya to ask if we could have it run during the night so my mum would be able to listen to the sound of running water as she fell off to sleep. Once again, Tanya obliged and the staff rose to the occasion!

I have to add that it's just not one the person at Reception who was so gracious but all of them were, as was obvious to us whenever we found ourselves there. Unfortunately, I do not know all their names. Whenever we had meals at the Savory, we witnessed this same caring and attention consistently. I'm sure we would have found the service to have been of the same impeccable high standards at the other restaurants if we had had the opportunity to dine there.

This resort has been beautifully designed to showcase the stunning scenery that surrounds it, the sea, the islands dotting the view and the gardens. It is the perfect place to get away from it all.

The Vijitt Resort Phuket is an amazing place to be at but the generous hospitality of their staff almost overshadows the beauty of this resort!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We are here right now for our Honeymoon, and I really have to say that it is a fantastic resort, all the posts before have said it all, the staff are fantastic, the location is awesome and overall it is really really good.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple