1,513 results
All reviews outdoor shower savoury restaurant prime pool villa infinity pool coral island deluxe villa manager chris sea view villa buggy service our honeymoon low tide golf buggy individual villas main restaurant the hotel manager kids club beach front
Reviewed 22 August 2015

A beautiful, romantic resort with dettached villas set in luscious tropical grounds. The villas are divine with modern and minimalistic furnishings and are very clean. This is really a 5* resort and my boyfriend literally couldn't stop saying "wow" for a few hours! I highly recommend a sea view villa, a private pool is not really necessary particularly as the infinity pool is absolutely stunning. The outdoor shower was amazing as you had the full sea view from there but also the privacy of not being seen. Note that the sea was fine to swim in but only when the tide is in. The resort helpfully provided a noticeboard of tide in/ out times. The service is second to none - the best, friendliest and most genuine service I have ever received. Nothing was too much and the staff would anticipate your needs, even offering to change our mattress if it was too hard/ soft. I went in the low season during July and it literally felt so private like no-one else was there, but when we went to breakfast/ dinner we saw that people were! The hotel restaurant/ bar were open all day and are comparable to British prices, the quality was surprisingly good. I am vegan and the hotel ensured that I had everything I needed and specially made my breakfast each day (including vegan pancakes :-) This resort is not set in the heart of things but there were lots of cheap local restaurants/ bars/ supermarkets closeby. The hotel also provided daily transfers to some beaches/ viewpoints. Thank you Vijitt Resort for one of the best holidays of my life and the personal attention that you gave us.

Room Tip: Get a sea view villa (private pool not needed), they are set slightly back from the beachfront with a better view.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane M
Peerawut K, Manager at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Dear Diane M,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor while staying with us at The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

We are so happy to hear that we could deliver you with satisfied service and we hope we can be of your home away from home again soon.

Your message will be posted to our staff board so that we can share what we had done for you.

Once again, thank you for your visit and look forward to having you again soon.

Peerawut Kunchorn (chris)

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

We arrived here after a stay in hong kong bangkok and chang mai with the intention of heaven and relax. The bungalows are beautiful and the pool and views are stunning. The breakfast is lovely and the staff are first class. The resort is remote but we hired a moped and to be honest in my opinion phuket is not really that nice so i think staying at the hotel is a good option. Having said that you are then stuck to hotel restaurants which are more expensive than places outside. The beach is not really any good so if its beach you want then dont stay here. In my opinion the pool does make up for it. I would definately recommend this hotel if its quiet and romantic you are looking for but i wouldnt recomend phuket choose another island in my opionion it is to touristy here.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Helen W,

Thank you for your comment on Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased to serve you while staying with us and your comment will be passed our our department head to improve and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Amazing experience! Highly recommend! On our arrival we were greeted with open arms, tea and flower necklaces were awaiting us. My partner and I originally booked a deluxe garden villa so we were very surprised when they dropped us at a two storey pool villa. After the initial shock of how amazing it was, we were concerned it was a big mistake so called the reception just to make sure and they said they upgraded us for FREE! I have to admit we were screaming with delight for quite some time. The actual villa was spectacular, very clean and spacious! The hotel grounds themselves was also really nice. Due to the fact we had already pre-planned our days with some boat trips and outings, looking back on it now I wish we just stayed at the hotel which is not what i normally do at all! The hotel already offered cooking classes, Thai lessons, diving lessons, Mui Thai etc even tours around the grounds to show all the exotic plants and herbs and most of these were free! The restaurant is super nice and reasonably priced for such a nice hotel. Breakfast is an absolute dream, best buffet I have ever had. The only negative from the whole experience was the juices from the restaurant are not freshly made which is slightly dissapointing. I know some reviews complain about the distance from some of the bungalows to the reception but what do they honestly expect. It isn't one of those horrible high rise hotels, all the bungalows are spaced separately so they are rather private and in order to do that the hotel needs to be spread out.
We only stayed 3 nights at Vijitt ending a 1 month trip around Indochina so it was a wonderful ending to our trip! Would highly recommend the private pool villas for a romantic getaway! It is definitely worth it!

Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank tessg92

Dear tessg92,

We are delighted to learn that we could deliver you with our satisfied service and your message will be posted on our staff board for sharing the happiness.

We thank you very much for being with us and we look forward to having you back home again soon.

Peerawut Kunchron (Chris)

Reviewed 19 August 2015

A beautiful resort with all luxuries that one would look for in a 5 star accomodation.
The Infinity Swimming Pool is beautifully located and has the Main Restaurant just a few feet away making it very comfortable to nibble after a long swm :) The Villas are very spacious and kids would love running around the spacious balcony !
They have a very well thought of kids activity center which can keep the kids happy and busy :) The Beach is not impressive and you usually dont find anyone venturing into the sea...The staff are very helpful and courteous. Only con we felt was that there is no turn down service in the evening and you could be waiting for a long time if you need any service after 5Pm...
All in all a lovely resort with great luxuries and amazing view of the Sea.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family

Dear Pavithra,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor during your recently visit at The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

Your comments are worth for us and we will also improve on our area that need to do and the department head concerned is copied.

Once again thank you for your choosing us for your home away from home and look forward to having you back with us again.

Htoel Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2015

This is the most fantastic place we have ever had the pleasure of staying at!

Everything from the fantastic villa, superb views and amazing food but what really sets this place apart is the fantastic staff. They made us feel so at home with a warm greeting every time they saw us and the Managers were constantly asking if there was anything else they could do.

In short I recently proposed to my girlfriend and for our honeymoon we wish to come back to the Vijit and hopefully have a pool villa this time to celebrate our new marriage!

Room Tip: A pool villa is a must but sea views aren't as the tide is usually out during the evening.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aaront718
Peerawut K, Manager at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear Aaron T,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor while recently stayed at the Vijitt Resort Phuket.

We are so happy to learn that you were happy with our service and facilities especially our staff. Furthermore, we are delighted to be part of your happiness "proposed" to your girlfriend and look forward to your return on "honeymoon" visit.

Once again, thank you for your visit and look forward to having you back home away from home soon.