“Nice place”

Shot Lounge Bar Phuket
Ranked #49 of 296 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: New Lounge bar in Rawai where you will spend hours relaxing in our lounge area, in the company of classy appetizers, expertly prepared by our bartenders, or if you are a billiard fan we have many professional tables available to help you in challenges or tournaments from us organized, all immersed in a truly exclusive environment.
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Shot snack bar and restaurant is one of my favourite place in Nai Harn.Nice place with pool table,clean and with very lowest price.Good service

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I love french fries and this is one the very few pub where they use fresh potatoes... the taste is GREAT!
The staff is very helpful and always ready to suggest the best dish in the menu and now... finally... I am learning to play snooker I spend here at least 4 nights per week during my vacation.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff, outstanding service and delicious food. Classy place to spend quality time in a quality place !

Reviewed 11 September 2017

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor I decided to give this place a try. I am happy I did. My wife and I had a wonderful experience both in terms of food and atmosphere. The host is a gentleman.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stayed in a villa just minutes walk away from Shot and came here a few times whilst on holiday. Its recently opened so lovely, new and fresh with both pool tables, a snooker table and TV's located around to watch sports.
We visited during the day when it was lovely and quiet and ideal for our two teenagers to have a few games of pool, listen to some music and have some fab drinks/cocktails and food. But even the evenings seemed to be fairly quiet too but maybe that's due to it being newly opened. The staff were so friendly and helpful too which makes a big difference to returning anywhere.