“the right place for everyone”

Shot Lounge Bar Phuket
Ranked #45 of 278 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: New Lounge bar in Rawai where you will spend hours relaxing in our lounge area, in the company of classy appetizers, expertly prepared by our bartenders, or if you are a billiard fan we have many professional tables available to help you in challenges or tournaments from us organized, all immersed in a truly exclusive environment.
Reviewed 5 November 2017

new, clean, friendly staff, amazing food wth all fresh ingredients.
i go to the Shot very often. My houband is a pool player and anytime you go there breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply for a good espresso is always a pleasure to spend sometimes in this place. Home made french fries are really good and tasty. It's a place where, even kids can have fun. A lot of space with sofa and confortable chair where relax. Absolutely to try. Riccardo is really kindly a the the owners.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Shot snack bar and restaurant is one of my favourite place in Nai Harn.Nice place with pool table,clean and with very lowest price.Good service

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I love french fries and this is one the very few pub where they use fresh potatoes... the taste is GREAT!
The staff is very helpful and always ready to suggest the best dish in the menu and now... finally... I am learning to play snooker I spend here at least 4 nights per week during my vacation.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff, outstanding service and delicious food. Classy place to spend quality time in a quality place !

Reviewed 11 September 2017

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor I decided to give this place a try. I am happy I did. My wife and I had a wonderful experience both in terms of food and atmosphere. The host is a gentleman.