All reviewsgood sizerestaurants and barslocation is greathot waterclean roomspools
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Fine resort with 2 big swimming pools in tropical garden. Most of the rooms are along the swimming pools. Chalet rooms, comfortable and good size. Close to the sea and walking distance to shops ,restaurants and bars.Friendly and helpfull staf.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I was put in situations that call 3 times to confirm my reservation. I asked the airport shuttle, but in vain. I have confirmed the transfer but I found myself without a car. I phoned and told me I can take it because it was Sunday and the sales department (which confirmed the transfer) was not to work.
I arrived at the hotel where I realize that the reservation was not at all close to what we found.
Employees do cunosct English and asks you 3 times what you wanted.
Finally: I do not recommend!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2017

it is an older, but neat resort. I had the deluxe room with direct connection to one of two big pools including my own 2 deckchairs. Room service came every day and it was clean. For a 3 star resort it is one of the better and quiet ones. the breakfast is good (cornflakes, fruit, omlet station, thai food, ...) the staff is very helpful and friendly and tries to help wherever they can.
You have a shuttle to the beach 3 times a day and a lot of bars and restaurants surrounding it.
I checked this hotel online and got a vouchers, to it was an excellent deal!

Room Tip: Poolside is the way to go, superiour or deluxe, so you have your own deckchairs
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This is a budget resort and was excellent value for the price we paid during Peak season in Phuket.
We got a chalet room by one of the 2 big pools and it was clean with 2 loungers outside .
The resort looks a little faded in parts and you can see it was once a really really nice place but then the price is really cheap nowadays.
There are plenty of bars and restaurants around and a shuttle takes you to one if the best beaches in Phuket.
Breakfast is included and it is advised you get there before the Chinese overnight groups ad there will be almost nothing left otherwise.
Definitely it is a place worth considering for anyone who wants a pleasant resort style environment for a very economical price.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Nice big rooms with good aircon. We had a pool access room which was nice. The pool is sparkling clean and huge. There are 2 similar blocks, each built around a pool. The breakfast was adequate and the staff friendly.
My only complaint is that the room could have been cleaner. The fridge had not been cleaned inside and the one patio chair had some brown stuff spilled on it that could easily just have been wiped off by the housekeeping staff. It's small things like this that spoils your 1st impression. I must also mention that of the 4 places we stayed in Phuket, this was the hardest bed we slept on, which was a bit uncomfortable for me.
The hotel location is good, within walking distance of lots of restaurants and bars on the beachfront. There is a Family Mart right by the entrance and 7 Eleven around the corner.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple