“Best Homemade pasta ”

Ranked #9 of 260 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine and Pizzeria at reasonable prices, in beautiful surroundings, indoor with air conditioning and open outdoor with sofas and tables. Mario Rossi is the owner/chef. "Original authentic Italian food à la carte; appetizer, homemade pastas, main course (fresh seafood, Thai and imported meat), wood-fired oven pizzas and fresh homemade desserts. Also special menus/chef recommends by Mario, high quality imported ingredients (Pâté, Deer, Bottarga, Veal liver)".
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The thing I like most about Rossovivo is its homemade pasta. We ordered fresh pasta with truffle sauce. It was delicious!! I loved every bit of it. Tenderloin Steak with pepper was tender and juicy at the same time. Parma ham pizza was just ok. It is a lovely Italian restaurant run by a family. Parking is available.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I was there for dinner with friends last week. I had my favorite dish " pasta seafood" delicious as always. My friends order some pizza, yum woon sen and the pork leg. I tried some of my friends's food. Now I love the pork leg!! the restaurant's atmosphere is lovely. It is' quite spacious. We really enjoyed the food and had relaxing time there.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Third time in Puget. Every day visited that magnificent place called Rossovivo. An owner is very friendly and cousins is very tasty. Recommended that restaurant.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The place is good and the atmosphere it's also ok. I take one pizza and one salat. For dessert I go for the pannacotta. The was very good and the staff fast. The redline is to cold, because the people here like cold drinks. I can recommend this restaurant fully.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Very good bruschetta... its nice to find a place that serves a proper looking-tasting one... pasta was delicious: tortellini with prosciutto and mushroom