“Meal out”

Ranked #28 of 296 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Small open air restaurant, with rustic decor, serving affordable Italian and Mediterranean cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Wow .. the steak was magnificent . Hoping to get a table tonight but daughter is preying for white fish for fish and chips there tonight ?
Excellent service and ambiance

Rum J, Owner at Rum Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

swev755
Thank you for a great review and very happy you enjoyed your visit to Rum Jungle. Hope to see you soon. Ab

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Love most dishes there. Especially the grilled octopus salad.
The locations set up is lovely as is the location itself at the mainroad so you can't miss it.

The service is a bit slow though and it is quite pricy. My risotto was a miss, but everything else I had there was just awesome. They usually have special dishes, so make sure to read their blackboard for any fresh catch.

A must visit when in the area.

antonio b, Owner at Rum Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

manila7918
Thank you for a great review and sorry about the risotto, next time?

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very good selection of food here . This Restaurant is long established and has very casual relaxed atmosphere . Complimentary freshly baked bread was delicious . Food was good flavors and well cooked . Good casual service and good selection of wines . Will return .

Thank you Kim M, for a wonderfull review, hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I've passed this place many, may times on my journey through Rawai as ive lived in Phuket for years. Finally decided to call in and its EXCELLENT. First, the place is on the small side but i like that. To see people in there was a good sign. All 4 of us were seated and the girls that served us were excellent. Always on hand to refuel our drinks and i loved the fact they asked if we all wanted out main course at the same time, standard in the western world, but lacks in a lot in Thailand. Then the food..........mixed bruschetta to start, big portion and top notch. The grilled octopus with cous cous was had by me and my partner and was like eating fine dining. We debated about desert but we all got it in the end. My first time eating panatcota and it wont be my last. The service was great, the food even better and the cherry on the top was the awesome range of rum they have. I'm a huge rum fan and to see some of my favourites behind the bar made me happy. I finished the meal with a Sailor Jerry Rum, probably one of the best rums around and the first time ive seen it in Thailand. I cannot speak highly enough of this little gem of a place. My advice, GO THERE.

antonio b, Owner at Rum Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Signor Tankatron,
Thank you for the awesome review, I to, am wondering why you have'nt tried us sooner but am very glad you eventually did. Hope to see you soon, cheers Ab.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This restaurant was a real treat. The traditional Thai decor is deceptive of the genuine Italian taste and feel both of the food and the high quality cocktails.

We had a great meal here,, thoroughly enjoyed the night while Tony and his staff made us feel like old friends.

Highly recommended if you want a break from Thai food

antonio b, Owner at Rum Jungle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Murray B
Thank you for a great review and glad you had a great night.
cheers Ab.