“Delicious vegetarian raw food option”
Review of Atsumi Raw Cafe

Atsumi Raw Cafe
Ranked #26 of 262 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Atsumi Raw Cafe aims to create thrilling gourmet meals with rich flavours and an abundance of nutrients that are so often missing in a modern diet. We make everything by hand from local, seasonal, and mainly organic ingredients. This means that a culinary specialty at Raw Cafe by Atsumi is good for body, soul and planet.Dine in or take away options available
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I had the lovely veggie green curry set followed by the walnut brownie. The food was delicious especially if you prefer vegan or raw food. It is not the cheapest but worth a visit if you are in the area. The staff were very helpful while I was there. They even went the extra mile to run after me when I left my sunglasses behind.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

An oasis of wonderful healthy food that is a must visit for Vegans/Vegetarians/Raw Foodist or anyone loving and appreciating great healthy food and lovely service . The Cafe is positioned slightly further away from our hotel . A 200 TBI taxi fare is well worth the trip . The cabinet has lovely food but it's mainly about the menu food . Go there and be prepared to sit down , relax and taste various items . Starting with their kambucha which is the best I've ever had, so real. Their appetitizers are amazing , the salads Devine . They truly have raw foods mastered and they were our saving light in Rawai. They are so good they should franchise their cafe and spread their love and quality food. Thank you so very much!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I literally got lost and ended up at the Raw Cafe, tried the cold papaya soup, avocado salad and the choco balls to go. It's a shame this place is empty. They are affiliated with the Atsumi Healing Center which they drove me to after upon my request. Filtered water is complimentary. Would love to be back and try the smoothies!

1  Thank JeniePaul
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Although an odd setting, on main road, we were very glad we stopped and braved the traffic. Fabulous shakes and cake.

1  Thank Ghs86
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I had visited here two time in only 5 days stay in Phuket.
even if it's raw food, tast good and good for health.
You can enjoy delisious veagan Thai food here.

1  Thank bellatsuki