“One of the best Raw vegan restaurants ever”
Review of Atsumi Raw Cafe

Atsumi Raw Cafe
Ranked #25 of 272 Restaurants in Rawai
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Atsumi Raw Cafe aims to create thrilling gourmet meals with rich flavours and an abundance of nutrients that are so often missing in a modern diet. We make everything by hand from local, seasonal, and mainly organic ingredients. This means that a culinary specialty at Raw Cafe by Atsumi is good for body, soul and planet.Dine in or take away options available
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I am passionate about organic food so where ever I travel I first seek out the healthy food options

This is THE place. The only place I am going to bother going for the rest of my trip.

I was devotedly Raw vegan for 6 years, and have done Raw vegan personal cheffing for years... am friends with some of the top chefs in the business, and have made it my mission to visit every raw food restaurant anywhere near me while I travel around the world.

And this place is hands down fantastic. One of the best!

I had the berry protein shake, the mocha frappe coffee...
The Tom kah soup, and the papaya salad. I was so full and ecstatic about the epic deliciousness that I had to stop eating, but I plan to eat here every day for the rest of my trip and try everything else on the menu.

I am going back for dinner because I have heard so much about the burrito ... had tried several other places on the island and was disappointed with all of them - either because of flavor of lack of health principles (

tried efe macrobiotic - eh - painfully slow service and flavorless food that left me saying "meh"

.... tried pure vegan heaven - not healthy at all and def not organic ... )... they gave me stomach aches immediately.

When I found this place I was ecstatic . Such clean food
And so delicious.

Sweetest people working there too. Stop looking and go here immediately!!!

Anna A, Owner at Atsumi Raw Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

This is the most wonderful review I ever had. Thank you very much for the nice review and we appreciate very much.we will stay standard in our business and will keep doing the good dishes and others healthy drinks so far.. please visit us when you have time again

Regards

Raw cafe team

Reviewed 24 November 2017

This cafe is my favorite place in town.Welcoming atmosphere,best quality food that won't let you come by only once :) :) Also they have a nice deserts and my favorite flex-seed crackers! Even tho the cafe is mostly raw (I think now they offer cooked food too) - my friends who aren't raw vegan really enjoyed their meals. Give a try!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the food here. Beautifully presented Thai coconut wraps with cashew sesame dip and konjac noodles with cranberry miso, boy choy and shiitake were delicious. The Kombucha is also really tasty!

Friendly helpful waitress-will definitely come back.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I like how creative the meals are from vegetarian and vegan burritos, to sushi, cold soup, but I especially love the raw chocolate cake and cheesecake. I am not usually a person to eat raw food and I am not vegan or vegetarian, but they suprised me, and make me enjoy healthy raw and vegan food. Always prepared fresh. Staff are always wonderful and friendly. Highly reccomended.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Dropped in for coffee and Mango Cheesecake......had heard it was so good and certainly did not disappoint . Very relaxed atmosphere and very friendly staff . The " Raw Food Cafe " is a very innovative and healthy concept in this day and age . Will certainly return as menu items are very healthy and interesting ideas .

Anna A, Owner at Atsumi Raw Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you Kim for your wonderful comment. We appreciate it! We always strive to provide fresh and high quality meals. We are glad that you enjoyed our Mango Cheesecake, and hope you come back to try many more options from our menu. Thank you for coming to our cafe, and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)