“Good food, great staff”
Review of Kook Restaurant

Kook Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 296 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Description: Thai and Italian Restaurant with resident Lounge Piano Bar. Vegetarian and Vegan options. Open for Lunch and Dinner
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

A couple friends and I went to Kook to eat dinner. We were looking for Thai food, but were told that the Italian was excellent. We decided to start with a prosciutto pizza; it was delicious. After a recommendation from Max, (Manager) I decided to get the pesto ravioli and really enjoyed it. My friends had Pad Thai and a sweet and sour Thai dish. I tried both and they were delicious. I got the tiramisu for dessert and it was phenomenal. From the cocktails to the cuisine and the friendly staff, eating at Kook was a very enjoyable experience. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a restaurant in Rawai.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Maximo is an excellent host , the food is excellent and the Tiramisu out of this world. He insisted in introducing his wife who is the Thai Chef, who makes the deserts. It is a pity that more restaurants do not show this level of interest to their customers. and he well deserves his high rating on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came to Phuket for the first time and we were struggling to find vegetarian restaurants. We saw Kook on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. The food is cheap, but extremely flavorful. We had the spring rolls and the green curry. They were both very tasty. My only advice is to tell them the level of spicyness you want for the dish (green curry comes a bit spicy). In addition to having a great ambience and delicious food, Max the owner was extremely gracious and gave us a ride home to our hotel which was 2 km away, when we couldn’t find a taxi. There is also an extensive Italian menu, which looked very good as well. Overall, great experience and would definitely return.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

On a recent visit to Phuket we were very lucky to discover this restaurant. The food was delicious, the portions were large and the prices were very reasonable. Massimo and his staff were very welcoming and efficient. Definitely the BEST garlic bread and bruschetta I have ever tasted!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Great hospitality within walking distance of Mangosteen Resort; Thai dishes AND Italian dishes were fabulous, staff and owner very hospitable and prices moderate and excellent value. Highly recommended.