“A memorable & enjoyable yoga experience”
Review of Hot Yoga Evolution Studio - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot Yoga Evolution Studio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to I YOGA, the place to be for yoga in beautiful Phuket, Thailand. Founded by expert Yoga teacher Yahnee Loh with an emphasis on breathing techniques, I YOGA studio practices thoughtful, personal, and breath-centred yoga to promote both physical and mental well-being. I YOGA offers a variety of different therapeutic yoga classes for all kinds of students. We love beginners just as much as advanced students, international students just as much as locals, and heartily welcome all ages. Feel free to familiarize yourself with our studio and different types of yoga either by visiting our website or by signing up for a complementary drop-in class now!
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Welcoming staff, thoroughly enjoyable class, great atmosphere, will definitely come back on our next holiday. My husband and I absolutely enjoyed our first "warm" yoga 90 minute class, but we have never sweated so much in our lives:) We both felt amazing afterwards and highly recommend this studio to others.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Friendly place with (very) high standard and you dont need to be a "super-yoga-athletic" yourself cause the Tomasz and his team has a good atmosphere to welcome and include everybody who wants to do great yoga. I am definately one of the customer who comes back and will come back in future. This is an important part of my rehabilitation. The place is partly accessible if you use a wheelchair and it works for me :)

/Pia

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is a great studio with the best teachers. Thomas is a world class teacher. You will feel energized.

1  Thank favedourie
Reviewed 3 August 2013

As a regular visitor to Phuket, one of the highlights of my trip is taking classes at Tomasz's yoga studio !! The studio is light and friendly and surrounded by lush tropical greenery. Tomasz and his teachers do a brilliant job of including all ages and levels of participants and their enthusiasm is infectious. Classes at Hot Yoga Evolution are like no other - professional, disciplined, respectful, challenging and also great fun! In the land of smiles, Hot Yoga will set you up to smile all day - just "Get to the Mat" as Tomasz will say and you'll feel the buzz!

1  Thank Kayok99
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a powerful, magical place where Tomasz's (owner) and his Staff knowledge, experience, charm and open minded approach make YOUR experience unforgetable and beyond you ever expect!

No matter how advanced you are or just considering to try this crazy yoga stuff, this is the place to do both! They will lead you through the class the way you take most of it and ..want to do more! Holistic, powerful teaching and BEING!

If doing yoga in Phuket, HOT YOGA Studio is THE PLACE!
Allow yourself to experience this!

Kamila