“Warm food service shocking”

La Bella Marina Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Hammamet
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Tunisian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We turned up looks nice clean BUT we ordered our mains, they brought the mezze half way through and our food was taken to another table then brought to us so didn't finish the mezze
The veg was luke warm grilled chicken tasted of char but hot, they came to pour few drops of wine into the glass but waited for empty glass to be filled x3 waiters passed so started to pour my own and waiter came.
Then my husband waited to have empty glass poured still waiting. A couple came in and they fussed over them chilled glasses
Really disappointed and unless everywhere else is closed don't bother

1  Thank Clairey7777

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We visited this restaurant while stopping in a nearby hotel. The staff were very attentive and spoke some English. The food is based on the daily catch so view the menu as a guide and take notice of what the waiter suggests I had squid with garlic, followed by a huge T bone steak cooked just how I like it medium rare.
We had a bottle of local red wine with the meal and it was excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I grabbed a quick coffee and used the very clean toilets. Whilst I was there I had a look at the menu, there is plenty of choice and it is reasonably priced.
I wouldn’t hesitate to go back .

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Beautiful meal, very attentive staff couldnt do enough to make your visit a pleasurable one. would recommend if you have a special occasion

zied k, Responsable relations publiques at La Bella Marina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear Teresa, we are glad that you passed a good time in La Bella Marina and thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again in our establishment.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Sorry to say , this restaurant is full of working girls it’s more like a cabaret not a restaurant , music very loud going alone is risky

1  Thank bahzed n