See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

The complex is well located, the rooms are spacious and well equipped. The residence contains 2 pools, a card restaurant and green areas.
There is a car parking and it is a must otherwise parking the vehicle will be a nightmare.
The nearby beach is fair ( there are nicer beaches but farther )
A parc for children is very close there is also an aqua parc just one km away.
I really appreciated the stay but my biggest concern was the crowd. People who are seeking some rest have to look for a calmer place.

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed 4 April 2014

e' una struttura molto semplice ma molto pulito ed in tunisia e' un miracolo.
Is a very simple hotel but really clean and in tunisia is a miracle,
lo staff non parla inglese ne' italian, quindi e' davvero difficile comunicare con loro.
The staffs member don't speak english or italian so is really difficult to speak with them.

Bisogna pagare la carta igienica.
Need to pay for toilet paper.

Room tip: le stanze fronte giardino al piano terra sono molto belle. The front garden room in the ground floor are really nice.
Date of stay: March 2014
1  Thank Sara C
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We spent a week as a family with 2 kids and we had a great time. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The cook spoiled us and the food was amazing! Great location too! Walking distance to the beach, to restaurant and to Carthage Land. Close to supermarket. Area was calm and never felt any danger! Wish more people will go and don't let what you see in the Media scare you off!

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 4 May 2011

Although it was Easter the whole area was very quiet and thus is suffering from the recent civil unrest in January this year. We travelled from tunis via 'trasfers4u',pre- arranged from medhotels.com and all in all a very uneventful arrival.
The Corail consists of apartments of various sizes i.e. from studios to 4 bedrooms. We were in a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 adults and 2 children and there was ample space. Furthermore it was very clean and well kept. There was also a kitchenette.
We were there on a half board stay which is very do-able for 2 reasons- 1. the meals are huge be it of average food but suitable for children thus we were not that hungry at lunch and were also allowed to take food from breakfast (there was sooo much left-over) 2. a sandwich and beer at lunch would not have your jaw dropping thus we found it reasonable in the costs of eating out
As said above the food was average mainly because it was there to make us full thus consists of a lot of bread, pasta pizza with some though little of tunisian influence.
Staff at the apartments were in general friendly and appproacheable even- though our French (and Arabic) was basic. They tried everything in their power to assist us. My only complaint with respect to the staff was due to the kitchen staff- being one of 2 families eating every night meant that the waiter would telephone us if we were late for any of our meals, even by 5 minutes!!!! we later solved this problem by disconnecting the phone but it did happen every night
With respect to where the apartments are, you would find gooogle puts them in hammamet but NO they are in Yasmine Hammamet. Not on the beahc but approximately 5 minutes or less walk to the sea. You can walk the whole beach which is sandy and very suitable for kids to play in. The water was too cold to take a swim. Yasmine hammamet is also very close too Hammamet- 20min. bus journey or a couple of hours walk on the beach. Both very enjoyable.
Overall for a relaxing holiday this was perfect and I would return to booth the apartments and the area.

Date of stay: April 2011
Reviewed 13 July 2008

My stay in Residence Corail was really great ! I was so delighted to be there in this luxury Residence. Everything was OK. I even say PERFECT! I do beleive that this resort is the best one In Hammamet cause, as I noticed recently, there 's no other hotels who offer the best enternaining activities such as it.Generally, prices are so so expensive and services suck while in Residence Corail, the prices are within range of all of us! That's cool. I will never forget the Corail Residence Staff (receptionist, chef, manager ... ) they are so warm-hearted.
Anyway, I have decided to not go on holidays here in Greece this summer but in Tunisia and exactely in Residence Corail, Yesmine Hammamet. I can attend all the parties that I want to since this resort is close to Discos, Marina, Carthage Land, Medina!
Besides, my friends are always asking me how far is it from Tunis City ? It's only 45 minutes by car! That's amazing. looooooooooooveee residence Corail! And I think it remains to be the best Holiday resort in Hammamet.
I conclude my stay in Tunisia : ωραία (''oraia'' in greek to say NICE!
ευχαριστώ gia all Residence Corail (Thanks for all).
Thanos Papadopoulo
Greece

Date of stay: July 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank midozeus