1,003 results
All reviews animation team games room perfect service yogurt quiet room reception staff night shows pasta have a good time spent a week pancakes the hotel is clean lovely beach ice cream great holiday main restaurant couscous
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Big 5 star Hotel was very nice. My room on 3rd floor was big enough. Every room in this hotel has its own balcony. Bed was very comfortable, satellite TV and big bathroom. Room was cleaned up every day. Staff in hotel was very good and everybody of them was so polite.
Big thank to animation team (Zidane,Rabeb,Afef,Salem,Tutu and Roberto). They are unbelieveable and great!!! Very funny people and I am pleasured I've met them.
Beach is beautifull, clean and secured during day.
This is a wonderfull place for vacation!
I can strongly recommend this Hotel and I hope that I will be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2016

This was my fourth stay in Tunisia, and the third in the Mahdi Nour Palace. Each stay at this hotel was a wonderful experience for me, and all the rest you need to spend a pleasant vacation, with each subsequent stay was better. Do you really think there is no fault anything. It is nice nice nice Steering wonderful friendship Animators. Beautiful beaches, warm sea, clean rooms cleaned daily. Very good and varied meals. Nice playground, aquapark. I know I'll be back to this hotel and writes it with full consciousness. To all Tunisians are very nice and friendly people which also helps me decide to return to Tunisia - the Mahdi - to Nour Palace. I wish them all the best. I recommend this place for anyone with full consciousness. I think that everyone will find something for everyone, families with children, singles, groups of friends. Sławek i Tadeusz

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tadeusz L
Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

After the longest transfer the in the world after getting off the plane this actually turned out to be a fab holiday in a fantastic hotel. Food was what was expected, clean rooms. The hotel and outside was kept on in immaculate condition and very clean. The Animation Team were amazing the best I've ever seen. Great pool, fab beach not many English guests when I was there but wasn't really fussed about that. Would return here at some point.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I stayed with a friend for two weeks. Our room was nice, the food was fantastic. The beach was nice. Our animators were amazing. We enjoyed our stay, however there was not much to do or see in the neighbourhood. The hotel was full of german guests, I think that's better than russians. I would recommand Mahdia to families or elderly people or to anyone who is looking for a relaxing holiday, not a buzzing one. If you are looking for fizzy place for holiday, I would recommand Sousse.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

It's not an expensive hotel so one cannot expect Hilton or four season standards.
For what we paid the room was big and comfy.
The real downside was the food. Terrible.
All in all an acceptable cheap holiday in a country that for some reasons makes it hard for Australians to get through customs, so be warned.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple