“Delphin Ribat”
Review of Delphin Ribat

Delphin Ribat
Ranked #31 of 43 Hotels in Monastir
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

The delphin ribat is a nice hotel, however, I do not recommend due to the constantly being bothered by people selling excursions and fashion accessories whilst you are sun bathing, they do not take no for an answer and will pester you until you buy their poorly made products, other than that, I may go again in the future if changes were to be made

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Delphin Ribat

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Kids where totally bored entertainment programme not very good. The staff where more interested in picking up the young girls. Not much to do outside the hotel and looks like a bomb as gone off around the outskirts of hotel. Food was average rooms clean. Pool was nice.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Normally we don't read the reviews but this time I did, and I didn't like what I was reading, and when the travel agents rang up to say I could cancel and rebook some where else I was relieved. But because we could only go on the dates that we booked there was no where else for us to go so we ended up going.
Too my surprise the hotel was clean,staff friendly especially the entertainers, bar staff and waiting staff nobody expected a tip.
The pool was cleaned twice a day the rooms where basic but plenty of room.
The food was a bit repetitive but edible, we did dine out in the Italian restaurant which was really cheap.
The only down fall was the reps asking you to go for camel rides,boat trips massagers etc ...once we told them we had no money they didn't speak to us but it did take a few days for them to actually listen.
All in all As a family we would defo go back.

Room Tip: Sea views are good
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise2302
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

After all the bad reviews I honestly thought I would ge there and then book another hotel. But I had a great holiday and I'm so glad I booked it. Before going any further let me say it was my honeymoon and the terror attack happened.

Will I go back. Simple answer YES.

The hotel couldn't do enough for us. When the terrible news broke, us the holiday makers didn't know what to do. The hotel sent fast cars to the beach to collect guests and stepped up security very quickly and I can honestly say I felt safe. Did the staff go into panic mode and leave us. NO.

I'm a funny eater and guess what I ate. There is plenty of choice it's just unlabelled but it doesn't take much to work out what it is. How people say the food is inedible is beyond me. Pancakes, Omelette for breakfast just to start.

The rooms are comfortable and if you have a sea view all I will say is wow the view.

Entertainment was great. I'm not someone that likes people in my face and doing activities but I can honestly say they are great. The entertainments team are fantastic and genuinely nice people.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Had a fantastic time at this hotel, All the staff from maids to the hotel manger were brilliant.

I had read a lot of reviews saying the food is crap and the entertainment were poor, my stay here was the polar opposite loads of choice of food (unlabelled) but you pretty much can see what is there loads of salad, veg, to chips and pasta not forgetting the poolside sandwich bar.

The entertainment staff were fantastic my stay at this hotel was at the time of the mass shootings on the beach, but all the staff were happy to site and calm us until we new what was happening, they could never do enough for during this time doing things from going to the medina (shops) to going to the post office.

Can't fault the hotel at all I will be going back to the hotel. 5*