Dar Tozeur(Tozeur)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsheated poolmodern hotelamazing viewshammamarchitecturedesertcouplesguestsoasisseatingpalmslistecofeaturesresttunisiasunset
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in the hotel. It was a welcome change from the usual mass tourism in Tunisia, very small and individual with e.g. the meals being prepared just for us. The design and the view from the hotel was wonderful and the staff very friendly.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mohsen H
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I went to this piece of art with 5 colleagues. We stayed for 2 nights and our experience was just amazing. The service is excellent and people working there are really friendly and trying with all tools to meet our expectations and requests. We felt as at home and the welcome was the warmest and nicest ever. The room is exceptional with bay window providing a view on the basket of Nafta and the swimming pool (heated pool). We had a dinner organized by Dar Hi as well in a restaurant that belongs to the same owner, the restaurant in an oasis and the food was a delight; they arranged a folk group to animate our dinner (surrounded by the warm of fire and of people the south that surprised us with their nice welcome and special treatment to their guests). We had a quad adventure and we visited Ong Jmal where they filmed Star Wars in the heart of the desert and this experience was just great! I want to congratulate by the way Mr Jamel Saadi, the general manager of Dar Hi, who organised our stay and met our great expectations for a leisure yet professional stay. Ps: he organized everything for us (the quad, the dinner, physical activities in the hotel for free...).

Room Tip: nice view, warm welcome, Guest house, nice room
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Safa_Hammami
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Before reserving this hotel you need to understand that the south of Tunisia is completely different than the capital or the cost, this hotel designed for people who are looking for a new experience, it has a wonderful oasis view and the small room has a window box when you can enjoy this view. My wife and I spent new years eve there and it was really good, the hotel was completely booked, however they had only two servers to take care of everybody. the manager of the hotel was a little weird but friendly. It is really close to the spot where they first filmed Star Wars.

Room Tip: Avoid room P6, it has a weird smell
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BenALDi
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I booked two nights at this well-located hotel. The atmosphere is really great and luxurious but the service is horrible and unprofessional. There was no reception service. When we arrived, we waited around 30 minutes then the director came to us announcing that the hotel is overbooked. I was with 5 other couples who have the same problem. I cannot understand how he can be so disorganized with only 13 rooms. The director said that he didn't call us to announce the problem because he was afraid of our reaction, so he preferred to wait until we arrive to the hotel knowing that we rode from Sousse to Nefta (a 6 hours ride).
Thank you Dar Hi for ruining my honeymoon.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Med1698746
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Having decided to travel through Tunisia I decided as I knew nothing of the country to spend a week in neat small city of Nefta.

The hotel did not disappoint me and I found the hotel staff from the manager on arrival, through the staff who bring our luggage in our room and the ladies who serviced the room daily were all fantastic. The view in our room were amazing and we got the room with a top floor with amazing view all over Nefta.

Location of the hotel is ideal for visiting Nefta and has a prime location for all the attractions and surrounded by palm trees.

I would almost 100% return here again as the hotel is comfortable and rooms were impressive and no words can describe how wonderful this hotel looks like.

Room Tip: all rooms were marvellous.....
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple