Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$189
US$166
US$156
HMA Apart Hotel(Alanya)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$146
Cancelon
US$84
Cancelon
All reviewsgreen beachmanager amandasea viewturkeyhalf boardthe hotel managerthe general managercleopatra beachbreakfast and dinnerswim up barhome from homeboat triphotel is spotlessly cleangreat holidayfantastic hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyonebus stop
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Best hotel ever,excellent food.Wie were staying for 5 days in Alanya.It was very good wather for this time of year.Hotel has a big sauna and a nice swimingpool.Hotel menager was very frendly,so wie had nice time.If you come to Alanya stay in Grand Okan

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Neven Josip P
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The manager Amanda and her staff really made us welcome. Couldn't fault the dinner and the entertainment was brilliant. My friends and I stayed over and the bedrooms were very spacious and clean. Can't recommend this hotel enough. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank SandyAlanya
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I would like to share with all of you our experience at the Grand Okan this New Year . Living here in Beautiful Alanya and knowing the Hotel very well we with a large group of friends decided to spend New years Eve and day at the Okan and how lovely it was . Staying at the Grand Okan is very much like visiting a favourite member of your family even if you arrive as a stranger you will leave as part of the family. The manager at the hotel ( Amanda) is there to not only make your stay the best it possible can be she is a mind of . information to help you in every way whist you are in Alanya . The hotel is perfectly situated in one of the most popular areas of Alanya. With buses. Taxes.or.by foot to get around. All in all the service at the Okan is second to none as prove many many people from all over the world return time and time again. As someone who lives and loves Alanya .Would I recommend this Hotel ? Yes I would.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bella1645
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

First time i stay at like this hotel the staff not good not help every thing dont have i not prefair this hotel for every body inter net not work only for two mobile and now disconecting also no napking in the room no kuttle in the room each room have one cart for door this mean u cant recharge ur mobile while u goo out side and more

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Bomeshari A
grandokan, General Manager at Grand Okan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Good Afternoon Bomeshari A,

Thankyou very much for your review of your stay at The Grand Okan Hotel. I am very sorry you felt this way during your stay and I would have preffered to speak to you in person, maybe we would have been able to solve these details. Our internet works according to the rules of this country and we have two mobiles able to log into the system on one identity number as otherwise the system would not work correctly. At the time you stayed we had a problem with the main internet line from the provider, but it was fixed within a few hours.
We do not advertise a kettle or tissues in the room and one key is given for security reasons. Should you have asked, the front desk would have been able to help you with a second key.
I do hope you will think about staying with us again. Should there be anything I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Amanda Özsoy

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I have just returned from Grand Okan and want to share my great impressions of 16 days have been spent in Alanya.
At the hotel I found everything I was expecting - a clean cozy room, comfortable bed, variable cuisine (including diet food), friendly atmosphere. HB was comfy for me, also I bought 'ayran" and some fruit in the afternoon. The sea was 22 C, 80 % - sunny days (even when the air temperature lowered to 18 C, one could have sunbathing and swim).
I hate traveling alone but it turned out to be a very interesting time - I played tennis at tennis club (near the sea in the park), went hiking with FAM tour Travel Agency (great guys) and explored surroundings. After dinner it was possible to play table tennis. At the hotel there were musical nights every Friday. WiFi is free, the signal is good. The hotel photographer Engine made very good pictures for me.

I had a sea side room. Underneath there was a road but cars passed rarely and didn't bother.

In this time of the year mostly elderly Germans (I found them very nice - happy, energetic, open) for long staying and Turkish business people come. German is preferable but the staff and guests speak a little English too (General Manager is English).
Before my arrival I scanned the reviews. Now I understand that one can have complicated situations but for sure you'll find a support and a help at this hotel. They like their visitors.

Если Вы хотите провести время в спокойной, дружелюбной атмосфере, иметь достойные условия для отдыха - сервис, питание и Вы хотя бы немного знаете язык (английский, а лучше немецкий), то это отель для Вас. Служащие и гости отеля стремятся говорить по-русски и будут Вам очень рады. Отель подходит как для короткого, так и для длительного пребывания. HB (завтрак с напитками и ужин) очень удобен. Напитки можно покупать как в отеле, так и вне его. Чем заняться в отеле или вне его – всегда найдете. Скучно не будет!

Room Tip: A sea side room is quieter