“Such a nice place”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A super nice place. We tried the hamburgers and the steak. Just the way we wanted them. I look forward to going back there

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (710)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second time there and their food quality never disappointed me. The dry-aged steak is a must-try...
The service is great, the waiters are awesome and the atmosphere is cool.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Since I visit Olivia everytime Im in Alanya, we are now like family. You can always trust their quality. Me and my friends ate here yesterday and they still have the best food after 4 years of visiting them. Service is excellent, the waiters are always kind and so friendly.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful, great food, great host, staff presentation spotless, very clean toilets, all round perfection..The manager truly a gentleman..Thank you again from me and my fiancee..England & Russia.
We will most certainly visit you again 10 out of 10..

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank johnmS6571KM
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

The filet mignon was delicious. We visited this restaurant twice this week because the food is so good. It's not so cheap but totally worth it!

Date of visit: October 2019