US$49
US$61
Hotels.com
US$105
  • Pool
HMA Apart Hotel(Alanya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$32
US$23
  • Pool
US$164
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$49
US$47
US$94
Cancelon
US$187
Cancelon
All reviewsyour doorstepkids entertainmentvery nice hotellots of shopsaylinentertainersreceptionistwaitersdisco
Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

I was in blue fish in 5th september
Perfect pools and waterslides
Good rooms
Perfect animation team
The hotel have 4 good bars
Private beach is average ..free sun beds
Food was good
Staff most take care of cleaning more
The awfull thing was the rude russian guests
I recommend this hotel for families with big and young children ..
Special thank to subhi and the animation girl which ì cant remember her name :D

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Rami S
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Pleasant hotel and rooms with a beatifull view.i liked staying in that hotel and i will come again.the food was excellent. Rooms were comfort and clean. The pool was nice. My kids loved the small pool for kids. You have store next to hotel. The town is not far from hotel. I really suggest a visit to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank mirsadspahic
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just got back after staying for a week in this hotel, first the hotel was over run with Russians that are rude and ignorant, the staff at the hotel were fantastic helpful and always had time for us, the room was clean and tidied every day.Great place to stay if they catered for the the English Don,t think that I would stay again unless they had more English people there, the Turkish people are great people to get to know

Room Tip: Stay away if you don,t like Russians
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank ruth d
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My self, my disabled mum and a friend of us went to the blue fish back in may 2011. We had a lovely time and the staff were very helpful and friendly. My mum is in a wheel chair and the hotel its self had only a few steps to get down to the pool and bar area and as she cant walk the hotel staff helped us to get the wheel chair down the steps on every occasion. there was always someone willing to help. There is steps at the beach so that meant it was not suitable for my mum, but she preferred to be around the pool anyway, so that was no problem to us, the rooms were basic but clean and had a balcony. the food was quite basic but offered a variety every day the restaurant was always clean and the staff were friendly and helpful, they always reserved us a table where there was extra room for my mums wheel chair. entertainment was acceptable and the hotel offered a bus to and from the nightclubs if you wanted to go. There was also a kebab shop just down the road. The hotel offers some good trips and the Turkish bath is a must, i would highly recommend this. The hotel guests were mainly German and Russians but there were a few English. They were all very friendly and we all got on great and made some lovely friends. All in all we had a lovely holiday and would recommend this hotel for people wanting a good holiday at an affordable price, with friendly staff and guests and lovely weather.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Just came back from Blue Fish the staff at this hotel were great the exception was the cooks they only catered for the Russians the hotel was over run with them we were 2 out of 8 Brittons for the whole of the 2 weeks that we stayed the accommadtion was excellant but I never want to eat chicken again.
The food needs to be labeled so that we all can understand what has been cooked, we got speggetti but no sauce if you wanted a fried egg at breakfast you would have to wait for the chef to cook it for ten minutes without turning over so it was burnt on the underside. This holiday cost me more then going selfcatering as I had to go to alyana daily to eat.We still made the most of the holiday by laughing about which chicken dish would be cooked next.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple