Mardan Palace
US$70
Hotels.com
US$124
US$97
Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
US$341
  • Pool
1,174 results
All reviewstent barjazz barlaser showsuperior roommaiden towermonkey clubgold leafmaxx royalturkeyluxurious hotelmain restauranthuge poolbowling alleybeach restaurantpool viewall inclusive conceptlive music
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

They shut down the hotel and canceled all reservations. Said they have electricity blackouts and no running water as they can't pay utility bills. Ruined my holiday just 2 days before it was supposed to start. Still haven't returned the money we paid for the reservation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Ritzfanat
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A really impressive hotel... Luxurious all the way with very high standards! Food is excellent, the staff and the service great and the location is fantastic!

This hotel can be easily called as TOP VIP Resort!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Manolis A
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this resort is wonderful. I don't know what should I begin with. The pool which is the largest I have ever seen, the big fish aquarium by the pool, the great and beautiful restaurants with extraordinary food. The breathtaking decorations. The friendly and helpful staff. I believe it is the most beautiful hotel from the Turky seaside. I have no complains about this hotel, everything was perfect. We will surely return to a incredible holiday!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Anca D
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We stayed as a family of three for 6 days. At first sight, the resort features magnificent looking interior and well-kept, nice surroundings. The staircase in the lobby area is probably the one of the most photographed in the world. In fact, there are many nice spots in and around the hotel for taking photos. The room amenities were satisfactory, however for this price level, I expected a bit more. Mini-bar service was attentive and so was the housekeeping service although cleanliness of the room could be better. The buffets (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) offered variety for all kind of tastes. However, the waiting time to get an omelet was too long (sometimes more than 20 minutes). We experienced some problems with the internet connection in our room which was partly solved but lasted until the end of our stay.

There are some observations that led me to think "Actually this is just a standard hotel disguised in a magnificent-looking building". Specifically, I encountered two issues that I would like to share; firstly, the level of service was inconsistent meaning that professionality of the staff is not homogeneous so it appears that there is no standard level for service set. Some staff was nice some were almost rude. I observed also that the service staff in the lobby area were more courteous towards foreign visitors but acted indifferently to Turks. I found this unacceptable. Secondly, after check-out, we were obliged to put our baggage on the x-ray belt, ourselves. I asked for some help by the staff who reluctantly accepted. We believe that this was the hotel's precaution for theft. This was the first time we experienced a "security check" after check-out from a hotel!

Overall, I am not sure if it is worth the money to stay here. Nevertheless, it was a good experience and pleasant stay for us.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Bad bad bad .
No hot water not clean the room
Laier people laier reception.
Food is ver sucks and very bad not good cock bad in every thing so bad.
No activity nothing.
Bad air condtion bad in every thing
A mafia hotel