Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$30
Triana Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
The Suite Apart Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$33
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
US$243
US$237
Orbitz.com
All reviewsold citypool areaperfect locationmermerli beachno liftlovely boutiqueboutique hotelyour doorstepclock towerfresh orange juicenice poolrecommend this hotelbeautiful hotelbars and restaurantssea view roomturkish bathhotel staff
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I stayed in this beautiful hotel for 12 days in July and I was very happy with my stay.

This is an amazing hotel the hotel has a large pool for a hotel in this historical area. The hotel consists of beautifully restored villas around a central courtyard and the pool. The gardens are very well kept and the hotel very well maintained. The housekeeping, maintenance staff and all staff bar and reception work very hard. The ambience is classical but laid back. I have added some photographs to show some of the villas / buildings. The staff are all so helpful and friendly. Special thanks to Ahmet, Furuzan and Haydar on the reception and also to Omer on reception who I spoke to before my arrival and was most helpful.

The rooms and facilities - The hotel rooms are actually very modern in appearance , have comfortable beds and good WI-fi signal (as does the pool area) and air conditioning. I note that other travellers have said the rooms are basic / Travelodge like. I HOWEVER DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS. The room decoration has not been done on a budget, actually the opposite there has been attention to every detail and the furniture is of high quality but modern. My room has 4 plug sockets to recharge mobiles etc(not 1 or2 like most hotels). (There were also charging points around the pool area) There is plenty of wardrobe space, with a rail that lights up when the wardrobe door is opened. There are also plenty of high quality smooth wooden hangers (not hangers attached to the rail or cheap hangers that snag clothes like I have found in other hotels. There are beautiful stainless steel strip lighting on the bathroom mirror, a nice touch etc etc. There is only 1 thing I found unusual, the bed was really comfortable with a really nice cotton bottom sheet but there was no top sheet, instead single quilt covers. That was really not a problem for me, the covers were cotton and should you need a quilt they are in the top of the wardrobe.

The hotel has an amazing location above the harbour (a 5 minute walk). There is a small park opposite the hotel follow the path to the end, turn right and there are several flights of stairs that take you directly to the marine. There are many exits from the old town and depending on which direction you take can be on Ataturk Boulevard / Cumhuriyet Cad / the Clock Tower / KaraaliogluvPark or Hart Jane Gate within 10 minutes. There is so much to do in the areas around the hotel.

In the hotel there is an amazing Spa run by Tamer who is very helpful. The Spa is very reasonable and such good value offering a special package at 25 Euro. The package contains a foam massage, peeling treatment, a face mask and also an oil massage. The perfect way to start your holiday and a good start to your tanning!.The Spa offers many other treatments including Thai massage, hot stone massage, medicimal massage, body treatment a and foot massages all within the hotel.

The hotel has a restaurant where the food is good and reasonable as are the poll bar drinks - freshly squished orange juice is 5TO which is only just over £1 amazing value. The breakfasts are served in the restaurant and are buffet style with cereals, bread, toast, vegetables ,salad, melon, cake, cheeses, soft and hard boiled eggs and meats with tea,coffee, milk, hot chocolate or water.

There is some gym equipment equipment available.

I would definitely return and had a wonderful holiday.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank 007Worldtraveller
PudingHotels, Front Office Manager at Puding Marina Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear 007Worldtraveller,
Thank you for staying in Puding Marina Hotel and your lovely review. We are also gratefull for your good comments.
We would like to see you again in our hotel during your next visit to Antalya.
Best regards.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I'm so delighted to have booked this hotel. It's in a great location in the old town (Kaleci) of Antalya. You are near the beach, bars and restaurants and the harbour. Everything is easily inaccessible I found the staff very helpful and friendly. Our double room was very clean, spacious and air conditioning worked well. It had all the amenities..mini bar hair dryer and safe. The shower was excellent. Our breakfast was buffet style. There was plenty of everything. My husband and I enjoyed it. The pool area was clean and we found everything..chairs and beds comfortable. All and all a very good experience. We would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again if back in Antalya.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann H
PudingHotels, Front Office Manager at Puding Marina Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Ann H,
Thank you for choosing Puding Marina Hotel and for the positive reviews.
Best regards.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Top sheets were left folded on the bed for us to make up. On one occasion no sheets but duvet covers left. The bed was king size and hard, the duvets singles!! On arrival the mini bar was empty and no coffee sachets provided. On request reception sent 3 sachets of coffee, sugar and coffee-mate. During the afternoon we were interrupted several times by staff attempting to fill the minibar despite us requesting not to bother as we had put our water bottles in there. On two occasions the staff walked in after knocking without being invited. We were showering!!! The air con had a notice by the controls requesting it to be left on or off. Any attempt to alter would result in it not working correctly. The room was therefore icy cold or stuffy hot hence the requirement for duvets in June. A dreadful smell of sewerage on front of hotel and in reception. Although not the hotels fault there was no attempt to disguise the smell with flowers or freshener. The reception lounge was unwelcoming. The desk seemed mostly unmanned after midday although there were staff outside. We complained about a dangerously dark area of stairs at night. A light was put up for use but an area and half of the staircase had to be crossed before it could be turned on making the light virtually useless. I made sure we had a torch for safety. Restaurant had been closed for over a month. No bar was available. Both facilities were advertised on all internet sites including booking.com. Our choice of hotel was based on the quality of restaurant and availability of bar. The previous reviews had been very favourable. We were not informed of the closure and would have cancelled our booking. When we complained on the first day we were told 'there are plenty of other restaurants around'. We thought this was very offhand and unhelpful. Breakfast was stale and minimal. Orange juice was only served as an additional item costing 5 lira.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1956rmm
PudingHotels, Ön Büro Müdürü at Puding Marina Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear 1956rmm,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Puding Marina Hotel at the Kaleici and taking the time to express your feedback.

I was very sorry to learn that your overall experience with us was not up to your expectations.
Guest comments such as yours are our most valuable means of monitoring our services and the only way of continue improving upon, and achieving as well as maintaining service excellence.

I hope that your travel plans will allow you another visit to Antalya. If I may be of any assistance to you for your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Furuzan Arinel

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Cheap but good. Rooms are basic (think uk traveldoge) but fine for what we wanted. The bed was comfortable and aircon was a godsend. Shower was fairly powerful and we had an amazing view over the harbour. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the pool was never busy and was in the sun all day, which is something I was concerned about as the pictures looked fairly shaded. Location is brilliant, right in the old town and minutes from the bars and restaurants and the harbour. Beautiful parks within minutes walk away. The breakfast was not great, turkish cheeses and meats, bread, eggs and savoury pastries and cakes. Do not accept the omelette if offered... it cost 12tl each and neither myself or partner enjoyed it. We assumed it would be included in the breakfast provided with the room. Wifi was hit and miss through out the holiday and we did not have a key to enter our room for almost 3 full days as the Wi-Fi was down. Other than that the hotel was nice enough for the price and we enjoyed our stay here :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nichola G

Dear Nichola g,
We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and are pleased to read that, you enjoyed your stay with us and the service provided.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Puding Marina Hotel Istanbul at the Kaleici and if there is anything I can do to assist personally with your next visit please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Furuzan Arinel

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this lovely hotel at the end of April, gorgeous location in the historic city centre of Antalya, Kaleici, was a 2 minute walk to the marina as it was just on your doorstep through a cute little park. Clean modern rooms with great facilities, the breakfast was lovely..there was always something different to choose from. I would recommend if you want the pool to go in May as I was gutted to find the pool wasn't filled when we got there but my fault as it was so early on in the season!Staff in the hotel were so friendly and helpful, would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a stay in Kaleici, perfect location.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TurkeyTravelUK
PudingHotels, Front Office Manager at Puding Marina Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear TurkeyTravelUK,

Thank you for choosing Puding Marina Hotel and for the positive reviews. We would be happy to see you again in our hotel during your next trip to Antalya.