Duru Suites(Antalya)(Great Value!)
Hotel Twenty(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$265
HotelsClick
Delphin BE Grand Resort(Antalya)
US$417
US$376
1,566 results
All reviewsbeach barhalf boardwhite hotelold townkirmizi restaurantwhite coloraqua landturkeyantalya aquariumdouble bedbreakfast and dinnermodern hotelstar hotelsea viewgreat poollive musickonyaalti beach
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This is my third stay at this hotel. Many things about this place that appeals to me. The price range is affordable. The rooms are big, and I love the way it's decorated, all white. Love the concept of beds on the balconies. The food is very good. And the staff are really very nice. They have consistently been very friendly with me. I was there for my birthday, and found a surprise of a bottle of sparkling wine, balloons and a cute, heart shaped cake in my room. It was really very lovely of them! Don't believe anyone saying the staff was rude. As I've said in my other reviews, I have worked for a major airline, and I can say, if staff seem rude, they are only reflecting the attitude of the customer, and that's human nature. If you treat staff like human beings, they will reflect that back at you. I love the staff at Hotel Su.

The location is also a plus for this hotel. A large mall within walking distance. The hotel is right on Konyaalti Beach, with the view of the sea and mountains. Yes, there was construction on the entire beach front for miles. But why blame the hotel? They didn't plan this, it was the city who decided to refurbish the whole beach. All the hotels on Konyaalti Beach are suffering from this. But once the works are completed by summer 2018 (only a couple months to go), it will be even better than before, as Konyaalti Beach was starting to get a bit run down. I can't wait to come back and stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank willowcat95
Hotelsu, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hotel Su, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest willowcat95,

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Since late 2017 the whole Konyaalti Beach is under construction. This means over the total length of 7km access for public is totally blocked and strictly forbidden. You won't be able to come near the beach/promenade at all. The Beach Club and all Restaurants at the sea were torn down. The hotel is right in the middle of this major construction site. It's loud and dusty 7 days a week all day. So instead of a beach holiday I spent a week on a construction zone.

Worst thing is never anyone (not the Hotel or TUI) told me before my booking about that, even they knew about it at the time very well. The hotel ist still publishing photos on social media of the beach even though you can not use it. They lie right in your face about these major issues.

I visited this hotel many times since 2005. Back then it really was a luxury seafront Five Star hotel; a cool place and a major hotspot in Antalya and the region. Since then (and when the new owner Sunis took over) it has gone deep and steadily downhill. I would now rate ist as a average 3 star standard in all aspects. You will mainly meet business people, there for conferences. Staff is rude, especially the management. Doesn't care about you well being at all. Once they have your money be sure you won't here a friendly word of them anymore, especially if you address problems during your stay.

The construction works will continue until Summer Season 2018. So if you plan to take a few days off to relax and enjoy the beach and sun at the lovely Turkish Riviera, don't even think of taking this hotel into account. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Stayed: January 2018
36  Thank Algemarin

Dear Guest Algemarin ,

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Very poor customer service, and behaviour bordering on fraudulent. Don’t stay here; you’ll be disappointed. This hotel, although once undoubtedly very hip, now feels quite dated.

When we visited in winter, large parts of the hotel facilities were closed and beach a construction sight; not a pretty sight, when looking out of the window ‘with sea view’, for which you pay a lot extra.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank PeterEP2014

Dear Guest PeterEP2014 ,

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Beware of staying at this hotel. As others, we experienced extremely poor customer service at checkout. We had ordered a salad with grilled artichokes for dinner, but the salad had no grilled artichokes. I spoke to Hasan, who sent someone up and said that we would not be charged for the salad. Next day at checkout, the salad had not come off our final bill. The checkout clerk, Inanç, insisted that we pay for the salad, although the night before, we were told that we did not have to. In any case, why would we need to pay for something is not as described.

So beware of dodgy practices at the Hotel Su.

Room Tip: choose high floor with view; lower floors are pretty terrible.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Nil P

Dear Guest Nil P,

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Stayed for one night at Su Hotel, half board. The food was excellent and so was the service. The room was lovely, huge and exceptionally clean. The sea view from the balcony was stunning also and the balcony itself was large and immensely welcoming. The staff were extremely courteous.

Room Tip: Our corner suite was wonderful.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotelsu, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Hotel Su, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Guest janace,