Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$149
US$94
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$88
US$79
US$77
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Hotel Twenty(Antalya)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$160
  • Breakfast included
US$293
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Will starts with cons, but read all:
Cons:
- if you stayed at 5star properties you will know immediately - this one is not.
- Rooms and some amenities look a bit worn out.
- toiletries in the bathroom are minimal. Shower gel and shampoo come from wall mounted dispensers, rather than travel size bottles/bars. Shower gel smells a bit too strong.
- White wine is often warm. Well (local) liquors - very not recommendable.
Pros:
-Has it's own beach - awesome clear water, beach chairs and shades.
-Plenty of amenities, games, animation, entertainment.
-Very ample and very beautiful premises.
-Clean and deep swimming pool
-All inclusive food is great. local deserts - awesome.
-With their wristbands you can visit other JOY hotels in Kiris
General: as many other hotels in Antalya part of Turkey, this one mostly has Russian tourists - the staff although friendly is not all English proficient. Hotel massages, SPAs and tour bookings are way more expensive than at the street tour operators. Those are aplenty in Kiris,They are pretty reliable and you can still negotiate the price down a bit

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank OJNY74
Reviewed 11 November 2011

This is not a 5 star hotel, but more like a 3 or 4. However, the staff were always friendly and very helpful and the resort was fantastic for the children especially. Very clean and organised, with a private beach and fantastic restaurants; amazing food and excellent evening entertainment. Our children aged 14, 10 and 6 had a great holiday and enjoyed every minute of the two weeks, but my husband and I would have been happy with just one week. This is because we were in a fabulous complex but the complex was far away from Antalya (45 minute bus ride) with only Hotels and complex's in between, so we didnt really get to see much of Turkey or experience the culture etc. The kids were in their element, and so i would recomend this for families with children up to age 12. There are many russian and turkish families holidaying at this resort and people from other european countries also, and we enjoyed this experience, but there were not many British people when we went; we didnt mind this, but thought it worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over-looking the pools/complex - of which there are many - When we arrived, we had a room which looked out over a ferest and we had nasty mosquito bites fronm day one and asked to move................after alot of fuss (and a small tantrum on my part) we were moved to a room with a balcony over-looking the whole complex, which was fantastic!! (have a tantrum!!)
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank familyof4cymru
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Firstly the weather was great, nothing to complain about there.... however do not be disallusioned, this is not a 5star hotel, much more like a 3 star hotel and in some instances much like Butlins in the way you are treated.... there were always queues for drinks, why couldnt they just install self serve drinks machines i have no idea... The hotel favours the Russians with all of the booking for the Al la Carte restaurants, you always have to complain before you can get your booking... The sun bed are always taken by 6am...!!!!!!! There is no health and safety in any part of the water park, kids are just alloweed to do what they want, the slides are not built for that...... The kids club (teens) is not even in the hotel, it is in th sister hotel next door.... A very disappointing holiday, sorry Thomas Cook, you let me down...!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Joy World Palace
More in detail:
Number: At once I will tell that at settling there were no problems. Silently, easy. Number pure, anything broken and old at us wasn't. Repair cosmetic numbers and cases wouldn't prevent. In a bathroom the complete set of jars everyone there, towels are applied. And linen changed constantly.
The sea was pure. A beach and an input in the sea the pebble. In Kemer everywhere such calling in the sea.
The small pier has less to people there, basically also had a rest. In general the sea is super. I dived from a pier and swam with masks, by the way necessarily take with you masks – in shops certainly to eat, pick up masks on the size not so simply.
Drinks: the Pepsi, спрайт, a forfeit, various juice, coffee and tea.
Alcohol: Local Martini, tequila, vodka, rum, cognac, gin, wine white and red, beer. There are alcohol and no alcohol cocktails .Import alcohol, as well as everywhere for money, but it somehow wasn't necessary – local quite normal.
The personnel were friendly.
Meal: Fed us so that only and thought of that, as though not to recover! They tried us to feed everywhere and always. Every day beef, a lamb, mutton, a hen, a turkey, fish of different kinds. Fruit: apples, grapes, white, black, nectarines, oranges, melons, water-melons... Pies and a batch above all praises.
Animation: Animation here truth hasn't made impression. Day passed at the big pool. Children did evening shows on 4. The program and the competitions traditional for rest - Ms. of hotel, Mr. and the best pair. The hotel is intended more for families with children. Animation for children was good. Children all the day long under supervision till the evening.
It is a lot of pools, for all tastes.

Conclusion – once again perhaps we would arrive. Territory and a food – on the firm five!
Excursions:
Travel to a canyon – a touch to something eternal. Waters of the mountain river Gejnjuk have washed out in basalt for millions years gorge. The height of walls of a canyon in separate places reaches 50 meters. To pass all route it is possible only on foot, therefore is better by the car as a part of small group to reach a rocky part of gorge. As water cold (15-18 degrees on Celsius), and the bottom stony – is necessary will agree about diving suits. Having changed clothes in diving suits with life jackets and helmets, we in the car have left superfluous things. After an hour lifting we were in the canyon. It was unforgettable travel, necessarily visit. The gorge Gejnjuk is located in 5-7 kilometers from hotel.
Good hotel and fine places for excursions absolutely nearby.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank yulia_lukspb
Reviewed 27 August 2010

We all just returned from the Wow Topkapi, we had a really nice time and made numerous new friends. Our kids loved it too and we were able to relax.
However, my son was ill as soon as we got home and the last meal he ate was at the Hotel, he doesn't touch airline meals(so i get his) he's been that ill we've just had his sample results back from the hospital our 11 year old son has ''Salmonella'' he's not eaten for 5 days and had been awful. In my opinion he only got it from one place...........
I wasn't expecting to right about this in my first review.
One other thing to be aware of also is the Hotel shops.................. my god i've never met a bigger bunch of rip off fleecing mechants in all my life! I do expect to pay more in a hotel shop but not the prices I was quoted, 1 tin of plain branded hair spray (for wife) 1 pack of playing cards £13. 2 rubber rings which I didn't purchase they wanted 96 Euros for 2..............they're peanuts back home here.
Theres a small stall there that sells these amazing clear Crystal like 3D photos really nice. We were quoted 49 Euros for the one we wanted I got exactly the same done in as shop at the ''Sultan Bazar'' shopping centre in town for half that 40 Lire delivered to the hotel for me as it was late when we got there.
Avoid the shops at all cost unless you want a paper they can't mark these up!

Hotel relations were very nice, very helpful.
If my son hadn't been so i'll I would give it the thumbs up I can take or leave the shop but I don't think i'll return as I don't want to see my kids so ill again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family