US$77
US$82
CrownePlaza.com
Triana Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$38
The Suite Apart Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$30
US$237
Orbitz.com
3,005 results
All reviewszen restaurantoasis bartea houseanimation teamturkeyguest relationsfamily roommain restaurantindoor poolwalk in wardrobecakesa la carte restaurantscover chargejacuzzi bathpanorama barice creamgreat holiday
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This is our second time staying at Limak. The professionalism from each and every member of staff is faultless, special mention to Özgür and Mehmet bey, service and bar managers.
The cleanliness in all areas of the hotel is impeccable.
There is always a wide variety of food which caters for all needs. Unlike other hotels we’ve stayed at, there is never a queue for your food even with the hotel at almost full capacity. Chefs are pleasant when you want your eggs, meat etc cooked a specific way.
Entertainment team are friendly whilst respecting your privacy.
We’ve already booked for 2019.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CemalVehbiye
emre o o, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear CemalVehbiye,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It was a true pleasure for us to read your summary about your holiday and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I visited Limak Lara with my family in April this year and just wanted to say what an amazing holiday we had. From the start the staff were fantastic; very friendly and really looked after us. The rooms were lovely and clean, plenty of room inside and stunning views. We upgraded so we had ironing service and branded drinks – this cost us 10 euros. The pool facilities were also fantastic. My two daughters, aged 11 and 6, were never out of the pool! Management made extra effort to speak to you and play with the children if they were passing. Nothing was too much for them, any issues were resolved instantly.

We absolutely loved the food in the restaurant too, there was a huge variety of choices and the staff were brilliant in there too. They ensured that plates were cleared as soon as you were finished.

The children’s day entertainment, Speedy and the Gang, were absolutely fantastic. My two daughters absolutely loved them and they did activities that all children would be welcome to. The best day we had was the Kids Fest where there were lots of inflatable fun games and a rodeo bull for the kids. There was varied night time entertainment, from magic shows to live singers, that was enjoyable for all ages. Myself and my partner visited the onsite spa that we would highly recommend – the treatments were brilliant and great value for money. There is an arcade, bowling alley, cinema and so much more entertainment.

I would highly recommend this hotel to both families and couples and will most definitely be returning next year with my family.

Dear Charlottewhite2018,

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for five nights with our 14 month old son ad had an amazing time!! The staff were wonderful. The food was great . The kids restaurant was lovely and the bar man entertained my son at every meal :) We also used the Turquoise restaurant a lot great cakes and coffee. Even the shops downstairs had really friendly staff . We had a junior suite which was perfect for us and my little boy could crawl around safely . Fabulous first holiday away with our baby. The only tiny negative is the indoor pool was too cold to go swimming with our son so instead we played on the sand at the private beach .The whole hotel is very accessible with a pram too . Beautiful memories and we can't wait to go back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bec862015,

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We stayed for 10 days over Easter break. Myself, my husband and 2 kids had a wonderful stay. This was our 3rd visit to Turkey and by far the best. 95% of staff were lovely, it was always service with a smile whether you tipped or not, and because of this we found ourselves tipping more often. The food was very nice and the best thing about this place was the animation team. They work tirelessly and are super friendly. Thanks to them there was always something new and fun to do every day. Our kids absolutely loved it and we all can't wait to go back next year. The only downside to this hotel was cleanliness. The hotel could be maintained better and housekeeping needs to clean the rooms more thoroughly. The underneath of tables, chairs and beds were very dusty and certainly hadn't been cleaned in a while. To be fair, had I complained when I was there, I am confident it would have been done, however, I was honestly too busy and barely spent much time in the room to care. Other than this, I can't fault the place in any other way. Lastly, if you are allergic to or don't like cats, this hotel is not for you.

Dear Holidayer2050,

Thank you very much for the rating of our hotel.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I stayed at the Limak Lara with my family (7 of us in total)

I'll start by saying this hotel probably has the best guest services department I have ever experienced - and I've stayed in a lot of hotels. Any problems and they really do go out of their way to try and make things right. IF they can't fix it they take on your feedback nevertheless.

Rooms
When I first arrived I did want to change rooms, I was given a room on the 1st floor but prefer rooms on a higher floor - Hassan in reception was fantastic at trying to accommodate us, after offering us 4 different rooms we decided on keeping the original room as it was actually more practical with a 10 month baby.

The rooms are nice, well laid out and clean, we had a lovely view. Our regular housekeeping lady Gul/Rose was fantastic, and really welcoming/friendly. My only complaint would be the fact that there was no ironing facilities in the room (no iron or ironing board, I think this was for health and safety) - if you required this service there was an extra charge and it wasn't cheap, there was also no air conditioning and the rooms really did get quite hot at night, particular since we were above the kitchens. This didn't spoil our overall 'room' experience however.

The chefs, waiters and hotel staff work hard to ensure the selection is vast - unless you are very picky there is something for everyone. The waiters work hard to make sure everyone has drinks as soon as possible - every when totally full!
Ramazon and the drinks and beverage manager (whose name I forget now - but he had lovely colored eyes) were very welcoming and happy to hear any feedback we had about food and or drinks. Which brings me on to the drinks, in my opinion if you don't upgrade to the 5 Eurospp (the ultra all inclusive) the drinks are not that great. I must mention Sabina a really nice bar attender who was always so calm and polite when the bars got really busy in the evenings!

Guest Services - 5 star!
Emet (the guest service manager) is an absolute star - really nice man with good attention to detail, he listened to any issues we had a fixed them straight away, he was not going to let us leave the hotel without truly having enjoyed our stay, I noticed him constantly keeping an eye on every part of the hotel. I saw him almost everyday around the hotel with that lovely welcoming smile speaking to guests ensuring they were ok. My mum celebrated her birthday there and they really made her feel special thank you for making our stay that little bit more personal!

Animation team
Again another lovely bunch of people, particularly, MERLIN ;0) who my 10 month old baby boy took a liking too. Speedy and Adan (not sure if that's the right spelling but i will forever be using this word - 'HHHAAAALLLLOOO')

Hotel activities - lots and lots and lots, one day they had a terrific foam party another day there was several bouncy castles, there's also non motorized water sports included, Darts by the beach (which sounds boring but is actually quite fun!)
NIGHT TIME - There's different themed nights, we watched a magic show, Ghanaian , Colombian and Brazilian dancers on different nights all of which where good.
The bingo night was a bit disappointing as we had to pay 3 euro per ticket just to take part, i thought it would have been free given its in house entertainment. A fun night in nevertheless...

Spa
The indoor pool, Turkish bath, Sauna, Steam are lovely they do massages which aren't cheap but they are definitely good quality - my mum loved it!
The gym definitely needs an upgrade but is usable. There is bowling and and arcade, pool room with a charge.
Squash and table tennis is free of charge just ask in the gym for equipment and the lovely gym guy there will be happy to help.

I'm sure there is much more positive stories i could write about my time here but id go on forever, go an see for yourself ;-). Id recommend this hotel as it really does cater to families - if you are looking for a fun, sun, relaxing and quality time

1  Thank Regular Travell... C
emre o o, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Regular Travell,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It was a true pleasure for us to read your feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations.