See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2013

my second visit to lunay was as good as the first one last year, turgay is the gentlest, kindest hotel manager in the area, his ever present smile in the morning is the best welcome to the day, he provides cleanliness and comfort in each room and is generous with the ample breakfast buffet he lays out every morning, many thanks dear turgay and see you next year with murat and ali, hopefully. warm regards, massoud from iran

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2012

just returned from a nice holiday in turkey, i was so happy in this hotel that i stayed for a total of 20 nights during sept-0ct 2012, it was like home away from home, the staff hospitable and genuinely caring, the manager "turgay" and his assistant "ibrahim" are fine hosts and went to lengths to make our stay a pleasant one, i left my camera in the taxi on the way to the airport and Turgay took the trouble to retrieve it from the taxi station and kept it in his care till a friend of ours picked it up for us. generous and delicious breakfast, cosy little garden and swimming pool, beautiful plants all around, the area is quiet and fairly close to the beach and to bus station. i would be back and i recommend this hotel to travelers in search of personal care and hospitality.

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet and very comfortable, we stayed in a triple room facing a beautiful little park with palm trees.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank persiancat4good
Reviewed 8 September 2011

A a girl who grew up on the beach I felt right at home in the facilities. I thought it had a great friendliness about it and although I was there alone the staff made me feel like I wasn't. Afternoons next to the pool listening to soothing music was more relaxing then walking to the beach. I went for hiking which I wouldn't recommend others to do. If you travel to this area just go shopping and find solace in a good book. I left a good one there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with OctopusTravel
3  Thank char18_25
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I am wondered how clean the Hotel was. If you Not like Big Hotels with 1000s of People, Lunay is a good decision. I will come back! Thanks for the good Service and flexibility.

Demi

2  Thank Demiiic234
Reviewed 19 May 2010

My friend and I stayed there for 10 days.The stuff were very kind,nice breakfast,clean rooms and I felt a warm atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends