Hotel Su(Antalya)
Triana Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
Hotels.com
The Suite Apart Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$33
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
3,007 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantpirate shipspit roast chickenwater slidesentertainment teamice creambeach restaurantfantastic hotelevening entertainmentwhite nightkids clubbean bagsall ages
Reviewed 14 September 2011

The best hotel we have been to eva so far, great food great people,lots to do,great entertainment and spotless. never had a problem with sunbeds but it wasn't the school holidays.Can't wait to go again, all i can say about the bad reviews are "some people are never satisfied"

Room Tip: Ask for sea view
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank halle11
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

Dear Guest,

On behalf of all of us here at Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel, we thank you for taking the time to share your praise for our hotel. We are truly delighted to be held in such high regard and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

I was there for a week with my housband,and we travel a lot but we havent seen a nicer resort like this was.First i have to say that one week its not enough if you want to see the city and do more things, you have to go for the minimum 10 days.
I was surprised with the hotel, its a huge and nice. Stafs are so kind and if you need anything you just have to ask.The food was delicious, and for me the moste inportant is hygiene or cleanness I have to mantion that, they are so clean, evry day they change the bad, they brought a new towels, shampoo, itd.
And one thing that surprised me, I lost my ring- it was a gift from my mom, that ring means to me a lot. So when we came home i noticed that i miss my ring, i looked evrywhere and i didnt find nothing. Then i dicide to write an email to the titanic hotel. After two days they write me back, that they found my ring. I was shocked and surprised. They are really honest people.
We will be back for sure and I really recomend that hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Klara-Slovenia
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your recent visit. I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

had an amazing holiday last year with my fiancee,cannot fault any part of it food entertainment,staff...so back again this saturday for 10 days which we are so looking forward too...one of the best holiday experiences we have ever had....do not let any bad comments put you off go see for yourselves,truly will not be dissapointed...see you on the 17th/18th september Titanic!!!
Darran Edwards from Stoke on Trent,England

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doofyStaffordshire

Dear Mr.Edwards,

We are delighted that you had a great experience at Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel on your first visit in 2010, we hope that you will enjoy your second visit as well.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

I was there for a week!
first I want to notice about negative points!
At first the food of main restaurant was awful! there were no variety and there were not as 5* hotels! that like a very good 4* hotels. the other things about food was not changed! I mean every night we ate same things and there were no theme buffet!!
But the food of the snack bars was good and it was better than other hotels that I've stayed before!
The other thing was the room!! It was really basic room for a 5* hotel! It does not have even lotion and shoes cleaner but the size of the room was good!
the worst thing in hotel was the internet!! its amazing for me that a hotel like titanic has not free WiFi !! one night I bought a ticket for 1hr WiFi and I paid 3euro but i used that ticket only for 15 minutes!! but I found a place in hotel that I thing it has the problem that you can use WiFi for free!!
the other thing is that hotel is not suitable for young because the disco is awfully bad! and the most of passengers were family with children!
there is one negative point that I want to say is about hotel staff behavior!!
last day after checkout we waited for our bus in lobby to take us to airport.We were really tired and we nap in lobby.But a staff come and noticed us that " Here is not room, dont sleep" and It was very bad behavior. I stayed in best hotel in Antalya such IC Green Palace and I didnt see this behavior before!!
the best thing of hotel was the entertaining program! every night it has 2 show on in amphiteater and one in solaris bar that was live music and it was great!
I hope that hotel get better but I never choos it again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sohrabp

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel on TripAdvisor. We would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. I hope that your experience on this visit would not dissuade you from staying with us again if your plans bring you to Antalya.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

donot let anyone put you off going to this magnificent hotel.we have now been 3 years in a row.from the cleaner to the manager your stay is made as carefree and enjoyable as is
possible.10 mins from the airport, on its own private beach.3 lovely pools,food to die for.go for it or miss out.

Room Tip: the rooms are basic,not 5 star but clean comfortable and you dont spend much time in there.mini bar topped up every day.air con good,
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert p

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your 3rd stay at Titanic Deluxe Beach & Resort Hotel. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back for the 4th time in the near future.