“Great family holiday!”

Titanic Beach Lara Hotel
Ranked #18 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Just returned from a ten night stay the Titanic, I travelled with my husband, parents and two children 2 & 4.
We had a wonderfull holiday, room was pleasant and big enough and it was cleaned to a high standard everyday. The whole hotel is spotless, the wellness spa has seen better days in places but we only popped in for a shower on our last night.
Food was great, some odd things at times but plenty of choice.
We had a joint birthday celebration while we were there and they decorated the rooms and we had free champagne!
The beach cabanas were wonderfull and were well worth the extra money we fit 2 visits in during our stay.
I would recommend this hotel, we stayed at the royal wings last year and both hotels are well worth a visit.
The only down sides as mentioned by others is the towels on sun beds issue, we ended up going down the beach and walking up to use the pools as getting up before 7 on your holidays is silly even with young children.
The lifts are like a duel to the death at busy times.
The restaurant does get v busy and loud and can be a bit like a canteen and some visitors might fight you for a bowl of soup!
Entertainment from what I saw was good, carnival dancers were great.
I also feel there was a bit to much stuff for the kids that you had to pay extra for.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel S
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Rachel S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel during your visit to Turkey. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for sharing your experience with future travelers. We hope that you will have an opportunity to travel to Antalya again and visit us where we look forward to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stayed at the titanic 6th to 17th July room 1806 view MAGIC this Hotel is pristine the cleanliness of the Hotel is outstanding. The Main Restraunt is selfservice but the ARRAY of food is outstanding the Chefs are standing behind the counters putting Fresh food out none stop to the 2000 guests that were staying there, the selection of food is amazing Bread,Pastries Turkish.Italian Mexican, seafood, Sea bass, salmon,sea bream, mackerel,prawns, octopus squid. Salad bar and fresh fruit mouth watering. Meat dishes to many to mention last but not least the desert selection was the best i have ever had in a Holiday Hotel. They had fresh fruit juices on for breakfast and lunch Apple Orange Pineapple,Fresh coffee and i counted ten different flavours of tea. the Resort is brilliant 6 outdoor pools 1 indoor.Good entertainment day and night. The staff are Fantastic apart from a couple of bad mannered ones on the Bars, in 57c of heat i think i would be a bit grumpy as well. just one small complaint please improve the selection of Alcoholic drinks IE international beers wines and spirits, I would not mined paying a little extra. will definitely be back again TITANIC THANKS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY

Room Tip: High floors for the sea view
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank kruger12
TitanicDeluxe, General Manager at Titanic Beach Lara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our property. We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and we are so pleased that you had a great holiday. At Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, we pride ourselves on our personalized service, and we are so glad that you were able to experience this first hand. We will take your comments regarding the selection of alcoholic beverages in considertion for future development.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Staying at the Titanic right now and don't know how people can complain. The Hotel is just 20 min from the Antalya airport. Perfect location right by the ocean. It is an all inclusive gigantic resort (556 rooms)shaped like the Titanic and currently booked out. So there are about 2000 people here or more and you would not even know. There r 7 pools and people r spread out pretty evenly. Breakfast starts at 7 am and food is available throughout different restaurants until 3 am in the morning. AMAZING food that is. A gigantic buffet that changes daily. Lots of turkish food and the dessert bar is out of this world!Live music is blasting as I 'm writing and people are dancing all over. The entertainment program changes every night and a kids club entertains your children if you want a couple of hours to yourself. Daily boat tours are offered to the different historical sights for an extra cost . Also all kinds of water sports by the beach for an additional cost .We r staying in a family room which contains of 2 twin beds right by the rooms entrance, a hallway with one bathroom and a seperate bedroom with a balcony with a very nice view overlooking the main building. Walking distance to the pool is 60 seconds and to "reserve" a sunbed by the pool requires getting up between 6.30-7am and putting your towel down. Luckily the man of the family offers his services every morning and goes back to sleep after;)). Getting a sunbed at the beach is less challenging. Weather conditions r challenging right now. Very high humidity and 115 degrees is someting getting used to. But a promising cold front is coming through tomorrow and it is just going to be 100 degrees. All in all I would recommend this hotel to families. The staff goes up and beyond to make everybody happy which is amazing to me with so many people around. By the way. The staff appreciates when they get a little pat on the back. Doesn t everybody? A lot of people seem to forget about that... Hope this helps.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank luau2010

Dear Valued Guest,

What a pleasure it is to hear a great review from an international traveler! Thank you for taking the time to write in your comments on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience with many more visitors from around the world.
While I am pleased to hear that the physical aspects of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel appealed to you, it is your acknowledgement of how our staff accommodated you that is most gratifying to hear. I am thrilled you appreciated our efforts. Compliments such as yours are shared with our entire staff and motivates us to continue providing the highest level of service to all of our valued guests.

Please allow us to welcome you back to our address in the near future. It will be my pleasure to assist you in any way possible.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Returned from our holiday in June and thought I would review the Titanic again. We stayed here last year and had such a fantastic time that we booked 3 days after returning home last year. This hotel i probably up there as one of the best on Lara Beach. I can honestly say that everything was amazing. The staff are very friendly in both the restaurants and bars alike. The room maids and mini bar man were great and our room was cleaned every day. We have a 6 year old who had great fun on the Pirate Ship while we relaxed by the pool. Entertainment was great as were the drinks and branded mixers. We hired the new Kabanas on the beach twice during our stay and the service and experience was fantastic and well worth the 60 Euros! The food was excellent as ever with a huge choice of meats, salads, pastas, breads etc. Never got bored with the fresh salads and fruit. The tent and Grill Bar at the beach were excellent also. Will not be back next year as a Florida holiday is booked but will be back for the third time in 2014. See you soon TITANIC

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank HolidayGirl111

Dear Valued Guest,

What a fantastic review! You mentioned some wonderful things about Titanic Beach Resort Hotel in your review and I'd like to thank you for sharing them. This is indeed a great place and we enjoy being able to serve our guests. It's great to read that you are such a proponent of Titanic Beach Resort Hotel.

We are honored to have been able to serve you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in 2014 for another outstanding holiday !

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I have just returned from a week at the Hotel Titanic and it was a great holiday. I travelled with my Parents and 2 children age 1 and 7 yrs. The Hotel was in a great location and had fantastic facilities, this is how it get its 5*. I am a x travel agent so I feel I would like to add a few details for everyone's information.
We got a fantastic room which was a suite on the front of the hotel, this overlooked the whole complex and looked out to sea, amazing!!!
The Hotel has great entertainment at night and brilliant facilities for kids.
There was only 2 down sides to this hotel.
The first been the sun beds, I had to get up every day at 6am to get a bed, this is ridiculas as the foreign guest were up at 5am, it spoilt my holiday, I feel that there should of been a rule, that no one can put towels on beds till 8am, like most of the other hotels I have stay at, and if anyone puts towels on before this time, then the hotel staff remove them, it works well and has done in
many hotels I have stay in, and that is a lot.
The other down side was the hotels main restaurant, this was really busy and very hard to get a table it was a run and grap as soon as the doors opened, people pushing. I am used to been shown to a table. I think it would work better, if the hotel had 2 sittings and allocated rooms to certain tables. The foreign guest (Dutch, Belgium, etc) are very greedy and rude and don't believe in using there manners, you would think it was there last meal ever! I didn't let this spoil my holiday but it really needs looking at, there was a dress code for the dining room, but other nationalities chose to ignore this and come in to there evening meal straight from the pool,(Shorts, swimwear etc) Overall, i would go back, but think i am going to stay at the imperial palace next year.

Room Tip: if you can afford it book a suite 1601 is a fantastic room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela D

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Titanic Beach Resort Hotel, and that you were able to share the experience with your family.
While it sounds as though your stay was excellent overall, it's unfortunate that you did not find the dining room to be to your liking, our rooms and outlets are scheduled for upgrades next year. Although we have a dress code sign clearly visible infront of the restaurant entrance it happens sometimes that guests are ignoring the rules. Our staff is approaching guests with inappropriate clothing asking them to kindly change their dress. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. I am sorry of you were disturbed by other guests during your recent stay.

The management of course is aware of the fact that sunbeds are being reserved very early in the morning. I assure you that there are enough sunbeds available for all customers, we do not remove personal belongings or towels of guests who are making the effort of waking up early to have sunbeds at their favourite spots by the pools.

Thanks for staying with us, and we will look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Antalya.