Hotel Su(Antalya)
  • Pool
Dogan Hotel(Antalya)
US$77
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$160
US$153
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$338
US$265
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

2,953 results
All reviewswhite partyolympic poolsolaris barturkeymain restaurantspit roast chickenpirate shipwater slidesice creamentertainment teamevening entertainmentfamily holidaybeach restaurantfantastic hotelwhite nightkids cluban amazing holiday
Reviewed 31 August 2009

Just come back from two weeks at the Titanic Hotel Lara Beach, we have two boys aged 7 and 4. We stayed at Lara Beach Hotel last year and thought the Titanic would be better after reading revues and watching holiday programmes, it wasn't!
Don't get me wrong the Titanic is a lovely hotel and the decor and front foyer with the lifts looks amazing, it is very clean and the food is OK although all the meat is over cooked
The Titanic is a lot bigger than Lara beach and I think the service reflects this, Lara Beach is smaller but the waiters and bar staff are a lot friendlier and personal, pleased to see you rather than the chore of being at the bar at the Titanic. Numerous occasions we were left waiting at the bar with just one person serving.
Normal ear infections common to Turkey with the hotel doctor charging around 80 Euros, there is a chemist a short walk from the Titanic called Kundu EcZanesi (Grand Bazaar No 82). An English speaking doctor runs the chemist and does a free consultation for any illness and gives you the relevant antibiotics and ear drops, all this for £14.
The Titanic shop is very expensive, for example a packet of Pringles will cost you 5 Euros and the amusement arcade isn’t much better charging 2 euros for every token towards the ride/game. The amusement arcade will not take pounds but will take Euros or Turkish Lira. Most people in the hotel end up walking to the local shops for crisps, sweets and extra sun tan oils.
The beach is very nice and is swept every day, but again the water sports are very expensive 35 Euros for 10 minutes on the Jet Ski.
Worth taking a laptop as the hotel do offer wireless internet (10 Euros for 24 hours useage), to keep up with events at home email etc...

Reviewed 31 August 2009

I had a really bad time at this hotel. Because it is not my first trip in Trkey, and not my first stay at a 5 star hotel in Antalya (I have been also at Sherwood hotel), I was expecting a better hotel, but I was dissapointed. The a la carte restaurants were payable, even though I had payed a 5 star ultra all inclusive trip........ The fresh juice costed 3 euros...... If you wanted to change the towel in the middle of the day it was written that you have to pay 2 euros/towel. The beverages were not cold, the milk was not cold on the terrase even tough they were 40 degrees outside.. The food was not the food of a 5 star hotel. I have read a lot of reviews, but I thing that most of the people that gave this hotel a 5 point rating had not stayed at this hotel.... The gym was poor and 2 times I had no water to drink during the training (they were almost 40 degrees in the gym so you need to drink water). They allowed guests with slippers in the gym. The only drink that was cold was the beer, but how about children and guests that are not drinking beer? The disco was noisy and had really bad music. The annimation team was ok, and they did their best.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VonTheo
Reviewed 30 August 2009

A really bad hotel. Not the 5 stars ultra all inclusive that I aspected. Natural juice costed 3 euros. Gym had no cold water. Rooms had very old furbishing. Waiters almost unfindable when needed.... Cold drinks not so cold, almost hot, but with some ice cubes in it. They were serving from 1 liter bottles vith the cap off so the cold drinks as coca cola, fanta or sprite had no bubbles......... After this hotel a went in Kempinski Grand Arena in Bansko and it was another world........ I don't recommend Titanic. Never go back. As for the guy that took care of the gym, it really was not his place over there, he never explained to the travelers what to do, and he let them wits slippers, witch is a bad thing because you could hurt yourself..... They had a very big swiming pool to swim in, but how can you swim when in the middle of the pool were water beds?In the morning I eat bananas but they only had them at the dinner and lunch.... This was my 5-th time in Turkey, my 5-th 5 star in Turkey and 20-or 25-th in the world. I can say that this can't meet the requirements of a 4 star hotel. During my stay, in the hotel there was a hot-shot from the Titanic Intl. , and everybody was occupied to take care of him instead of the other guests. In Turkey I have stayed at Delphin Deluxe witch was an extraordinary hotel, at Keravanseray Lara witch was also a very good hotel , Delphin Diva, etc. There were only 5 elevators for all the hotel and you had to wait a lot for an elevator.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mafone
Reviewed 26 August 2009

we have just 2 weeks at this fab hotel with family 4 adults and 3 kids between ages 10 and 12, this hotel has everything, its the first time we have been all inclusive and the appeal was that there were 3 restuarants away from the main buffet style, however we never felt the need to use them the whole fortnight. The place was kept spotless and rooms cleaned every day, mini bar is great advantage and like the rest it was free, beach/pool towels were provided for a small deposit, and most of the sun loungers had a mattress, we did put towels out early to guarantee good spots but on the whole beds were always freee on the beach. The entertainment staff were amazing they worked their socks off from morning till midnight, always putting on good performances in the amphitheatre, and during the day water sports activities. we were lucky enough to experience the white party the airport party and the four seasons party all were great fun but could have changed the CD now and again. no complaints what so ever the staff were lovely i think it is a case of be nice to them they will be nice back. we never found the need to go off the complex but Antalya was not far a short taxi ride.

1  Thank shaz1965
Reviewed 24 August 2009

we were there at this august with our 5years old boy. we love this hotel for very good foods and pools and beach. we will comeback there next year

1  Thank splint116