Hotel Su(Antalya)
Hotel Twenty(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$265
HotelsClick
Delphin BE Grand Resort(Antalya)
US$417
US$376
1,793 results
All reviewsrelax poola la carte restaurantsmain restaurantanimation teamturkeykids clubwater slidesguest relationslara beachpizzaindoor poolfantastic hotelside sea viewevening entertainmentice creamfantastic holidayluna park
Reviewed 23 February 2011

We were in Palace from 14 of september till 28 september 2010. It was great time!

p.s. maybe somebody can help me? Who is in animation now (2011)?
Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I have just returned from 4 nights in the Delphin Palace, I couldn't make up my mind what hotel to stay in, so booked 4 nights in the Barut Lara and then 4 nights in the Delphin Palace. I was very happy with the Barut and thought it was a very good 5 star hotel until I arrived at the Delphin Palace. This was by far the superior hotel from check in and service to the facilities and entertainment. We again arrived about 2 hours before check in and was given our room straight away, the reception staff spent 10 minutes explaining how things operated and gave some useful tips for our stay, like booking the al a carte restaurants and what facilities they had. The decor and rooms were amazing, from the greenery in the lobby to the huge chandelier hangin over the lobby area. The facilities were everything you would expect and more, from the indoor swimming pool to the pool tables and bowling alley. There is a beautiful garden you can stroll through to get to the beach and in the summer there are children areas and a water park. Unfortunately this was not open as it was winter when we travelled, but can imagine that it caters for every type of traveller in the summer.
The buffet restaurants have every type of food, and the baklava is the best I have ever tasted. Be prepared to put on lots of weight!!!! We did eat one night in the chinese restaurant and although very nice, it did not blow me away and would advise spending your time in the buffet restaurants as the food is far superior.
What topped this holiday off though was when we were ready to leave, we were supposed to check out at midday but were not due to fly back to the UK until midnight, so as usual I asked for a late check out on the last day, the reception allowed us to have the room until 5pm and the use of all the facilities, including food and drink until we left at 10pm at no extra cost.....this is unheard of and I was pleasantly surprised that we didn't have to pay. On a couple of the evenings we also watched thw animation team, and although sometimes cheesy it catered for everyone and they tried so hard to make it enjoyable for everyone.
This is an amazing hotel and would recommend it to anyone, it doesn't have the family feeling of a small hotel, but for a large hotel this is perfect....I do not know whether you would get the same treatment in the summer months, but for a winter breakaway I would book it now. Again I booked through alpharooms and got an all inclusive deal for £60 per night for two adulat - money well spent!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Woody270727
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Lara Beach is a strip of large premium hotels with a short transfer from the airport.
This is a very busy large hotel. The Delphin Palace has a magnificent foyer with large chandeliers and several glass lifts with a feeling of space and old grandeur, though apparently it is quite new, if you like intimate this is not for you, we used the quiet pool to escape and had plenty of privacy and space The beach is well set out with padded sun beds and little mattressed and netted gazebos.
I wouldn’t say the standard bedrooms were spacious but they are ample.
The food is very good, interesting and varied, considering the amount of people they are catering for, speciality cooking stations are set up outside on a large terrace, and around the grounds are various other places to eat and drink, you are always welcomed to the restaurant and the waiters try hard to serve everyone with drinks of their choice from the full service bar. In the lobby bar Volcan one of the barmen will make you cocktails with fresh ingredients, not the usual syrups. (Cross his palm with a little silver, it does help) To sum up! Go, it’s a very good hotel, but large and busy

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank buggerthis
Reviewed 2 February 2011

just got back from Encore in vegas,,,all they wanted was my credit cards, no tip no smile ,, 5 star we had stuff taken from our room.. $90 for breakfast.................total money grabbin americans..
delphin i have been 9 times,, i have never been ill. never had a bad meal,, staff soooo helpful,, and place is quality , i do think the americans need to be see how it is done..
exsample sun bathing , staff ask do i need another sun umberella,,, give me iced flannels..afternoon hat for the sun,, bringing me champagne ....on tap.. toffee figs mmm.thats service,,,,shopping is great , antalya is great city.. very weathy areas ,,

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank king2008
Reviewed 1 February 2011

We have stayed in this hotel on the end of May. What can I say, hotel is nice, especially lobby, rooms are nice, but no sound insulaion at all. Food was perfect in main restaurant. Big variety of alcohol spirits for free. Outside hotel area is very poor, in the evenings was very bored, hotel is for pensioners. And the hotel was too crowded, I can imagine how its crowded in june, july, august..There is a problems with sunbeds all the time, you cant find even 2 free sunbeds at 11 a.m You have to reserve them at 8 a.m. in the morning, in the evening on dinner time, its very difficult to find free table.
Spa is overpriced.