1,817 results
All reviewspiano barwave poolair conanimation teambeach discoturkeyice creamturkish nightsaladevening entertainmentsea viewtwin roomlate breakfastplenty of sunbedsgreat holidayturkish pancakesclean towels
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel rates its self a 5 star! There is nothing about this hotel that suggests it’s a 5 star.
2/3 star MAX!
The room on arrival was dirty, hairs in bath, Dirty stains all over carpets,and even a dirty black cleaning cloth left on side! Door to fridge hanging of.
We had a triple room, and for what we paid, it was a disgrace, small 3ft bed for my Daughter to sleep on.
Hotel staff are rude, and have the don’t really care attitude when you complain.
The night time entertainment is non existent, and is based around the Russians who 90% occupy this hotel.
The food is repetitive and Luke warm/ cold at times.
Drinks are shocking, with no branded brands to choose from, and we were told we had the ULTIMATE drinks package!
Not sure what this hotel describes as ULTIMATE!
This hotel resembles an office block, with no character whatsoever, compared to its neighbours, and other 5 STAR hotels along Lara beach.
This hotel needs a major refurb and anyone looking to go to Lara beach, I would avoid this hotel at all costs!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Iangordon72
Kervansaray H, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Kervansaray Kundu Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Since the founding of Kervansaray Kundu Resort Hotel we are striving every single day to achieve the highest level of quality and service in satisfying of our Guests.

Our hotel management and guest satisfaction strategy based predominantly on solution oriented approach, and we always offer solutions for any problems or demands transmitted us in accordance with our concept.

Each new member of the staff undergoes beginners’ training and orientation when they begin working in the establishment.

The rooms are cleaned regularly on the daily basis. All of the breakdowns are repaired by the staff during the daily cleaning and checks made by Housekeeping without waiting for receiving the complaint of any breakdowns from the guests.

Ours is a five-star establishment which serves thousands of guests all around the world at a time under same standards. To this day, we have never received any negative criticism regarding the variety, quality and the taste of our cuisine. It is unavoidable that each quest will have their own tastes and cultural differences; we, however, take great care to serve and please this diverse portfolio of guests all together.

You can be sure that we passed your criticizing words to our management.

We wish you good luck with your next booking.

Kervansaray Kundu Team

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I have been staying here alone on a trip to visit the dentist, checking late on a Thursday evening tired and looking forward to the 5 star luxury that the hotels photos show.

This is where the disappointment starts, on entering reception with its naff signage I’m already cringing at what I’ve done and wish that I’d read the reviews before hand!

The room

It was large enough but the inside of the wardrobe( sticky) carpets were filthy and in general the place was dirty, but as I was hungry I rushed down to get some food before the snack bar closed. The food was warm at best and I found that if you didn’t use a microwave near the bread station, you’re eating warm food constantly. On the food though, I must admit although extremely repetitive I didn’t get an upset stomach at all and as long as you like chicken, rice and fish you are ok.

The bar

The piano bar that I’ve never seen anyone play! Is a very basic bar and at 6 foot 4 was very weird staring done at the bar man, whom serve you cheap nasty spirits and lager in paper cups!

The Theft!

On my second from last day I had left 2 €10 notes on my unit and stupidly left it there as I went down to breakfast, I returned a little later to shower and get my stuff for a day on the beach. On my return in the evening i noticed my room had been cleaned and the 2 €10 had been taken,I contacted reception and they said they would investigate, suggesting that maybe they had floated out of the locked window? Maybe a fairy took it or a mystical unicorn?
They spoke to the cleaning staff and surprise surprise they said they hadn’t taken it, but one did take a photo of the money to show to the boss?

So although it’s not a great deal of money, it proves that you can’t leave anything out especially money and the customer is always a wrong! I felt as if they believed the light fingered staff over me and so I want to warn everyone that is thinking about booking here!

In the pictures you’ll see broken loungers,ripped faux grass which was a trip hazard! Litter on balcony, the piano bar, worn gym equipment and the filthy carpets in the room!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Kervansaray H, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Kervansaray Kundu Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Carlianmiller,

Firstly thank you so much for your feedback. We want to assure you that all the mentioned issues were brought to the attention of the administration of the hotel. We will investigate these issues more thoroughly.

We are very disappointed that you were not able to appreciate provided service by the hotel.
Every time we are trying to meet the requests of our guests as much as we can and committed to providing with the highest level of service.

It is not possible to accept complaints concerning the cleaning, as the Rooms are cleaned Daily and also the common facilities are cleaned several times a day. About the housekeeping department, the rooms are being serviced between 08:30 and 17:00. When a guest requests service at a specified time, their request is met as quickly as possible depending on how busy the staff is, provided the guests make their requests through proper channels, namely the front desk or the guest relations.

According to the hotel's general rules, guests are responsible for the loss of their valuable items (such as money, jewelry, etc.) when they do not use a safe. This information is transmitted to our guests upon arrival and is also listed on the documents they receive at check in.

We helped you from first day with operation manager and security manager.You just blamed to us but didnt want to go police.

Everyone would help you with a big pleasure.We wish you good luck with your next booking.

Kervansaray Kundu Team

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We have just got got back from a fantastic 9 days here we where a family of 8 staying in 2 rooms on the 8th floor. I will start by saying after reading previous reveiws I was worried about coming to this hotel but my worries where soon dismissed after arriving. We arrived at 4am in the morning and shown to our room ok we had to wait for the put me up beds for the kids to come up but didn’t take long. We soon learned about rude Russians whom came banging on our door shouting what ever they where shouting because they where woken by our arrival but you have to remember it’s a hotel and people arrive at anytime during 24 hour clock and we tried not to be too noise. The food is ok repetive as any all inclusive but again rude Russians will push in and demand and take we didn’t rise to there rudeness brits just have manners that’s it. Special thank you to mustafa gelik in the out door seating area his service is fantastic he looked after us for our whole stay and made lots of fuss over our children 11,8,5,4 . There where more brits there than we expected and we soon made friends with a few family’s. The shows are really good and the mini disco my kids loved only point to make is it is aimed mainly towards Russians but we just shouted up English please and they soon warmed to us all. Special thank you to Kelchin and Aliana in the entertainment team our children had great fun in the kids club and they made sure they found us afterwards. The staff also as we used manners please/thank you we found they would go out of there way for us yes not perfect English but I can’t talk Turkish so good on them. If you want 5 star service this is the place I don’t think it’s a 5 star hotel as others around you can see out do this hotel but we are not fussy and had a great time and are already considering booking again for next year if we get the same great deal.

Well done kerevansery Kundu beach we had a family holiday to treasure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shaun M
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is not 5*. Air conditioning did not work in the room and when asked to sort out they said it works at certain periods in the day such as breakfast time which is irrelevant as you would not be using the room at that time. Rooms are dated and need a lick of paint. Majority of staff don’t speak English. Clothes were taken from room and lost and there was nothing done about it. Restaurant manager was extremely rude. The water sports excursion on the beach tried to scam us and completely disrespectful. However the hotels location is perfect, very close to the markets which is very lively at night. The pool area and beach is nice and not as old and run down as the rooms and lobby. No WIFI in the rooms and if you want it then you’d have to pay €15 per person.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank ibrahim4951
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great holidya in kervansaray kundu but the air conditioner and the elevator was not good my room was a land view and ot was not good but the beach and the food was good and the staff were great they were always smiling and thanks for kenan who helped us alot

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends