See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Unfotunenatly the sheets where not clean and they were changed as we requested.The breakfast orange juice and yogurt were expired and the taste was not OK. There was no toothpaste available
Stuff and location was good. The area around was perfect especially the night life.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Ali D
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I like it it's near Hadrian gate and careoglu garden the breakfast is tasty .the are a beautifull garden and I little zoo the people how work in this hotel are very friendly .the hotel is an perfect location .in the room they have not a television.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank nisrine n
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Lovely hotel, clean and peaceful, excellent range of breakfast 6 mins walk to Hadrians gate. Owner Yilmaz was excellent and knowledgeful and helpful and even after checking out gave us another room to rest and shower as we had evening flight. I loved Kaleci and Recep was also very helpful with local knowledge and bookings. You guys are lovely. Thank you for making us feel so welcome. Would definitely recommend. My 4 yr old girl cried as she didn't want to leave the hotel, she loved it.

Room tip: Clean rooms, small pool for cooling off, 7 mins walk to hadrians gate, taxi through cobbled streets goes right outside.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Londongirlz
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Stayed in the one round the corner from main hotel (they have 3). Very clean. 2mins walk to main with great pool and lovely garden. You can have breakfast here (buffet) or in the boutique hotel (2 mins the other way) on the terrace at the top overlooking the harbour and waiter will serve your breakfast. Lots of choice. Ate at the terrace bar in evening as well great piece of grilled salmon. Gokhon usually serves at terrace restaurant very friendly and helpful waiter. At the main Blue sea buffet also lots of choice and unlimited turkish tea. Racid who works here is also a great guy really friendly. The whole area is excellent very pretty no high rise or karaoke bars lots of really good and very cheap restaurants. The 3 brothers who own the hotels are also very helpful and friendly and speak lots of languages. I would go back to Kaleici in a heartbeat beautiful place (and very cheap). Ps book a trip with them and they get you a discount (perge and aspendos highly recommended)

Room tip: we were in a room at the back of family gardens bit very quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank stevecain
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The first time I went to Antalya was 5 years ago , I liked to stay in Kaleici , so by chance I chose the Blue Sea Garden hotel which is run by a friendly family. Each year I come to the same hotel because I enjoyed my stay there. The hotel is clean and has a delusions breakfast you can enjoy it under citrus fruits. The hotel staff are helpful and they can arrange activities for you. I really recommend staying in this property if you prefer to be in Kaleici.

Hasan

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hasan A