Minyon Hotel(Antalya)
Dogan Hotel(Antalya)
US$75
US$73
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Triana Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$225
US$123
Orbitz.com
Delphin BE Grand Resort(Antalya)
US$421
US$379
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$538/night.

US$338
US$292
US$637
US$606
Priceline
All reviewspool arealobby baranimation teampretty girlsstaff neededturkeyice cream and wafflesshuttle busprivate beachignore the bad reviewsstep aerobicslovely hotelrooms are excellenthotel shopan asset to the hotelwater aerobicscompared to other hotels
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Everything was awesome: staff, food, drink, pool, aqua park, gym, room services , wifi, snack bar, ... . Bar and restaurant taff were very kind that i can't name one of them because all of them were awesome.
sauna and turkish bath are free. Really delicious and fresh food and drink. very clean and modern build. I really miss this hotel and staffs.
nightclub was ok but not very crowded. we used it one night and it was so fun.

We paid very less and get very good services.

Room Tip: request a room at top floors with pool view ;)
1  Thank Elahe A
daria t, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Wind of Lara Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Dear Guest Eli_li_89; First reports we are pleased to welcome you as Wind of Lara Family are happy to see you on your next vacation with us. opinions and suggestions of our esteemed guests is very important for us.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The Hotel is beautiful but as mentioned by others the build quality is not great with large gaps filled with filler and the led lighting cable twisted and taped. This didn't bother me as the room was spacious and modern. The shower was the same with lots of filler used but a nice place to be with a good large shower head. The beds were firm but again didn't bother me, I also liked the large pillows. One downside was there was only maybe 2 English channels which were the news but WiFi is excellent is the room, hotel lobby, pool area and a surprise at the beach. I did a speed test and got 1.89mb download and 2.65mb upload so great for uploading your holiday photos. The food was good but a bit repetitive. One thing I noticed was where ever you looked there would be someone cleaning. There was always food and drink available and friendly bar staff if you make the effort. Some of the waiters were very rude and the service was mainly given to Turkish guests, the hotel was mainly aimed for the Turkish guests by giving them priority seating, waiting service and the entertainment in Turkish, this didn't bother me much because guess what the hotel is in Turkey! For the price I paid I wouldn't complain and would recommend to others but don't expect 5* service when you are only paying 3* prices. The pool was clean and lots of seating area's without having to reserve a sun lounger, the aqua park was also enjoyable and not busy so no waiting around and again very clean. I read on another review that the alcohol was watered down, the alcohol is local but wasn't watered down and wasn't of that bad quality. The main bar can get busy and you can see the guests becoming angry of waiting, there is a shortage of bar staff mainly being one man who is over worked. I did notice Turkish guests getting served first but after about an hour of being at the bar I noticed how over worked the barman was and wasn't his fault, he made me a lovely cocktail and deserved a tip which I did and the he became more friendly. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Wind of Lara and I would definitely return to the hotel.

Room Tip: Pool view and on the higher floors as can get noisy
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest Robin H; First reports we are pleased to welcome you as Wind of Lara Family are happy to see you on your next vacation with us. opinions and suggestions of our esteemed guests is very important for us.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

As a brand new hotel to Lara beach we were interested to see how it compared to the many others along that area that we have already stayed in. The decor & rooms are stunningly presented & the communal areas delightful. We found the restaurant quite 'cafe like' and not very relaxing. Neighbouring hotels have more plush decor & furniture making for a more romantic & relaxed dining experience. This hotel was more 'work canteen'. The food was limited & many English guests we spoke to found it monotonous. As a vegetarian I was very limited. If you're unfamiliar with Turkish cuisine or are fussy you may struggle. The staff were friendly & the place is kept immaculately clean.
Pool area is especially nice with lots of sunbathing spaces & lovely pools. The spa needs a good manager with experience to bring it up to standard if it's to compete with neighbouring hotels.
One particularly poor experience was my 'pedicure' at the hands of the hair salon staff. I can only assume that he had never touched a foot before & was left feeling very disappointed (at one point I took the nail clippers off him & cut my own nail!) training in this area is a must if they are to advertise this service.
One or two staff members impressed us, the entertainment team tried their hardest to get the reluctant guests to participate in daily activities, evening entertainment was poor if not non-existent but it was quiet when we were here. We don't have children travelling with us so can only speak from an adult perspective.
The reception staff were helpful & spoke excellent English. Our favourite barman, Davut, consistently went above & beyond the norm, going to great lengths to ensure our drinks were well presented & always serving us with a pleasant smile & conversation. We commend him on his excellent service.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view
1  Thank Cathy H

Dear Guest Cathy H; First reports we are pleased to welcome you as Wind of Lara Family are happy to see you on your next vacation with us. opinions and suggestions of our esteemed guests is very important for us.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

The most beautiful thing I enjoyed during my stay at the hotel was the piano player. The hotel is nice, with delicious food and clean rooms, corridors, halls, and pools.
Although, there were several points:
- The overall look of the staff is not friendly. I liked Ali in the restaurant.
- I could barely walk the road leading to the front door of the hotel.
- The hotel is not by the beach.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest Aseel N; First reports we are pleased to welcome you as Wind of Lara Family are happy to see you on your next vacation with us. opinions and suggestions of our esteemed guests is very important for us.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 7 nights, arrived at hotel at 3am with no baby cot in room so had to wait 30mins when it did it was broken with no replacement till day after. Then spent whole morning chasing baby cot with staff keep saying its coming. Hotel is 10mins from lara beach with free bus shuttle from hotel which runs from 8am every half an hour. Hotel 45mins away from main shopping centre taxi costs 50liyra but bus at 10 from outside hotel. Food was always cold an dont risk eating meat as it is very under cooked which made me ill.My 2 year old son got ill but hotel doctor wouldnt check unless we paid 65euros. Hotel has good facilities such as kids play area, evening shows, free wifi. Rooms are not kid friendly with marble floor an shower very slippery. Staff hardly speak a word of english except one Mete who works evenings on reception an was very helpful. Overall hotel has facilties to be a great 5star hotel but staff let it down big time.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank m_shazad84

Dear Guest M_shazad84; First reports we are pleased to welcome you as Wind of Lara Family are happy to see you on your next vacation with us. opinions and suggestions of our esteemed guests is very important for us.